Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Accounting for Donations
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rusty
Ladies and Gentlemen.

I promised an accounting of the money that you donated. These are round figures, but I wanted to share with you what we purchased.

First: Including late donations, we collected approximately 1300 dollars. We thank each and every Benefactor for their generosity and trust in the Admins to steward these resources.

Second: We spent 968 dollars on not two, but THREE hard drives. Scouring eBay, we found them for sale, and Mike sniped them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=4129838535

Third: To use these hard drives, we needed a new card, some adapters and a cable. We bought the accessories from another eBay seller. We spent about 250 dollars on this.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=4129430229

Including shipping we spent about 1270 dollars.

All the hardware is on hand, and Mike will start configuring them as soon as he's able. He has an overseas trip coming up, so it will be a little while. That leaves roughly 30 dollars left. I will either hold that for future need, or give it to Mike to defray the shipping out to California.

On behalf of the entire Admin team, thank you again!

-Rusty smoke.gif
seanery
I agree thanks to all who helped! smilie_pokal.gif
Red-Beard
With the 30 bucks, we can always buy more e-bay smut!

wink.gif
seanery
for 30 bucks I'll pose for ya! barf.gif
Gint
I'll give you, or the ebay slut $30 to keep your clothes ON!
SirAndy
smilie_pokal.gif laugh.gif
Gint
My thanks also gang! smilie_pokal.gif

All of the parts are here and appear to be correct. If I get time before I leave I'll at least install and test them on my Linux box. But I won't get them out to Andy for installation for a couple of weeks yet.
jonwatts
Kudos to those in charge for using all the funds to their fullest extent.

3 hard drives! Does this mean we can have member pages now?

boldblue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.