Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can Deliver to Hershey -1969 911 Suspension w/ Brakes etc. -
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ChrisG914
I am parting a 69 911 with a Boge front end. It is intact and I would like to sell it as a whole with brakes. Not sure of the value but I am thinking $500.00 complete. The complete rear suspension and vented brakes are available as well. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks - Chris
chuckc
QUOTE(ChrisG914 @ Apr 21 2011, 11:33 PM) *

I am parting a 69 911 with a Boge front end. It is intact and I would like to sell it as a whole with brakes. Not sure of the value but I am thinking $500.00 complete. The complete rear suspension and vented brakes are available as well. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks - Chris

Hey Chris, what's the condition? I'm looking for newer but if they are in excellent shape I will consider with rear also for 600. Ill be at Hershey sat. 202 236 912six
Peace.
Chuck

Pics to counclic@gmail
ChrisG914
Chuck, Sent you a PM.
r_towle
If you are planning to do some cutting, I may be interested in the rear torsion tube, torsion bars and spring plates.

Rich
ChrisG914
QUOTE(r_towle @ Apr 26 2011, 11:41 PM) *

If you are planning to do some cutting, I may be interested in the rear torsion tube, torsion bars and spring plates.

Rich

Torsion tube is shot. Not sure how the bars are. Spring plates I think are fine. If it goes without these as part of the package as I think it will, I'll get back to you.
Thanks - Chris
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.