Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Got the 2.2/6 into the 356 today....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
Got the conversion flywheel/clutch package from Kennedy Engineered Products....did the sheetmetal cutaway and did the install today.

Gonna work on the oil tank.....tried to do it in the fender well with a stock tank. Looks like it's not gonna work. The tank will hit the 245/45/16 tires....bummer.

Gonna have to order an aftermarket tank from the NASCAR crowd and mount it in the rear seat area......

New computer...screwin up stuff....IPB Image

OKK...figured it out....IPB Image IPB Image
blabla914
Dude, I dig.

245-45-16's on a 356. That car is going to be hysterical!

I've also got an old swing axle bug with a T4 power I screw around with. I'm going to be real curious to see how that suspension copes with those huge tires.

Kelly
skline
Will the rear decklid still fit on there and close all the way? Or will you be driving it with the old Cal Look. I like it too. Should be pretty quick.
Joe Bob
Gonna be tight....have to skin the decklid to get it to fit flush as the fan housing is too high........maybe even cut the hump out to make it a smooth line with the top cut off.....it's a "work" in progress... wacko.gif
Joe Bob
Other pics from the rack.....IPB Image IPB Image
seanery
man, if that car weren't so damn ugly it might be less ugly! lol2.gif
Chris H.
QUOTE(seanery @ May 15 2004, 08:12 AM)

Kind of Madd Maxxish. But for some reason I like it.. I bet it will be quick as hell. What's it going to weigh?
Red-Beard
QUOTE(seanery @ May 15 2004, 06:12 AM)

Yeah, but it matches with the floor icon8.gif h
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.