1975 Porsche 914, 2.0, targa top, 5-speed manual transmission.

The car is silver with black accents. It has Fuchs wheels, which were originally black and silver to match the paint scheme. The paint on the wheels has begun to come off, revealing the silver metal beneath. One wheel is completely free of paint. No curb damage.

Car runs great. The odometer is not functioning, it currently reads 45,000. The previous owner began restoration of the vehicle. The interior has been re-upholstered and new carpet was installed. The trunk was treated for rust and coated in a rust resistant material.

Rust is a common concern for this model of car, and this vehicle is no exception; however, the rust is minimal. There are some small bubbles under the paint on the exterior of the body. The rocker panels show superficial rust, as does the hell hole. The car is not required to pass smog; therefore, the previous owner removed the smog equipment. The car has a stiff clutch, which requires some getting used to.

Many new parts have been installed in the last few years including tires, starter, shocks, battery etc.

I have impeccable maintenance records, dating back to 1991, in addition to several manuals and mechanical CD’s. It has been a very well cared for car. Covered and garaged, regularly. I have owned this car for nearly five years and enjoyed it very much, I’m not thrilled to get rid of it, but it’s time to move on.

I believe the price is fair.

I have more pictures, just email me and I’ll forward them on.

Stephanie
(530)277-7178

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article