Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New lids:)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PeeGreen 914
I was able to purchase these from a fellow world member that did one amazing job packaging them up. These are some very nice GT lids. piratenanner.gif
johannes
I am jealous !...

wink.gif
ConeDodger
Are these the GT Racing lids Jon? They look good! piratenanner.gif
PeeGreen 914
Yes they are. They were one offs from a guy in the Chicago area. Well, I guess he made a couple sets. Sadly he has passed on as these are beautiful. However, there is a guy that may want these and he has something I want more beerchug.gif

We shall see biggrin.gif
jmill
Very nice! They look very much like Getty lids.

PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(jmill @ Apr 23 2011, 09:13 AM) *

Very nice! They look very much like Getty lids.

Only nicer wink.gif

and that is NOT to slam Getty. The guy that made these just did such a great job with these.
JmuRiz
Ooooooo, very cool...just when you think c/f lids wo be cool, you see some of those cool f'glass ones.
PeeGreen 914
Oh I don't know about that. CF and the GT lids carry fairly even weight by me. If you were just going for the cool factor I think the GT lids carry more weight as they have that awesome Balsa wood reinforcement and look so sexy. Going from a weight and racing/ cool factor I would have to say CF may take the edge as the GT lids are a little heavier.
racerbvd
QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ Apr 23 2011, 07:48 PM) *

Oh I don't know about that. CF and the GT lids carry fairly even weight by me. If you were just going for the cool factor I think the GT lids carry more weight as they have that awesome Balsa wood reinforcement and look so sexy. Going from a weight and racing/ cool factor I would have to say CF may take the edge as the GT lids are a little heavier.

CF is more rigid as well, but those are sweet!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.