Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rust Work
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
solex
Hi All,
It has been a while but my 75 after the engine replacement has been running great and am thinking about getting the floor pan fixed as well as the hell hole and and the lower outer fire wall in addition to the front seat supports and adding stain less steel fuel lines.

Any suggestion as to a reputable shop? I'm located in Nassau county Long Island but am willing to drive.

BTW: I plan on keeping this car for a long time.

Regards,
Dan
ConeDodger
QUOTE(solex @ Apr 23 2011, 06:42 AM) *

Hi All,
It has been a while but my 75 after the engine replacement has been running great and am thinking about getting the floor pan fixed as well as the hell hole and and the lower outer fire wall in addition to the front seat supports and adding stain less steel fuel lines.

Any suggestion as to a reputable shop? I'm located in Nassau county Long Island but am willing to drive.

Regards,
Dan

Chris "the welder" Foley is on your end of the country and quite talented with a fire stick... Screen name is oddly enough, Chris Foley and his banner ad may pop up at the top of the page as Tangerine Racing. Also google CFR.
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Apr 23 2011, 07:50 AM) *

QUOTE(solex @ Apr 23 2011, 06:42 AM) *

Hi All,

Regards,
Dan

Chris "the welder" Foley is on your end of the country and quite talented with a fire stick... Screen name is oddly enough, Chris Foley and his banner ad may pop up at the top of the page as Tangerine Racing. Also google CFR.

agree.gif or maybe Scott "Esses" knows of a guy in your area. Hopefully he will chime in.
McMark
Try Racer Chris if you really want to get ahold of him. tongue.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(McMark @ Apr 23 2011, 08:28 AM) *

Oh Snap!!! sad.gif
solex
QUOTE(McMark @ Apr 23 2011, 12:28 PM) *

sent him an email thanks
r_towle
No question, go to Chris.
He is in Hartford...short trip for you.

Rich
mepstein
agree.gif close and knows 914's.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.