Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Time?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
minnesota loon
Might get the car out tomorrow!!!!! Hasn't snowed for 2 days now. It may hit 60. Winter has been long here. fingers crossed.... driving.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(minnesota loon @ Apr 23 2011, 05:42 PM) *

Might get the car out tomorrow!!!!! Hasn't snowed for 2 days now. It may hit 60. Winter has been long here. fingers crossed.... driving.gif

hands.gif hands.gif I hope we've seen the last of the snow! hands.gif wacko.gif
Woody
Its been in the 90s here all week. piratenanner.gif poke.gif
914coop
Mine was out today driving.gif Still fighting high idle. confused24.gif
Will be tinkering again tonight.

Enjoyed the ride still, I also will at least test driving tomorrow and hopefully cruising.

"snow" is a four letter word biggrin.gif especially after March. Season is short enough here in Minnesiota and snow in mid April does not help.

Have a great drive.

Irv
DBCooper
QUOTE(Woody @ Apr 23 2011, 04:17 PM) *

Here too. I'm already on my second sunburn of the season.
whatabout1
Just remember that on the down wind side of the lakes it is lake temp. 32F !!

84 F here and 90 F on Easter !

Happy Easter and drive safe with all of the families on the roads.

balljoint
I like to wait for a few good rains to clean the salt off the roads too.

Yup, I'd say it was just about time. smile.gif
Woody
QUOTE(DBCooper @ Apr 23 2011, 08:08 PM) *

QUOTE(Woody @ Apr 23 2011, 04:17 PM) *

Here too. I'm already on my second sunburn of the season.

Yeah me too. Got my second one a/xing last week. 6th time I've autocrossed this year so far. poke.gif
minnesota loon
Its alive,warm and sunny. New oil pressure gauge is working well.Nice to be out after a long winter...yippee
Ian Stott
Got her out yesterday! Pedal cluster all done and looking great and that whole area all cleaned up and repainted, an area nobody ever sees but nice feeling knowing it's done properly! The rest of the floor getting done, one casualty is the seat hinges, one broke they are supposed to swivel right,so I ordered 2 new ones. A friend has an upholstery business and he suggested getting a good medium grade carpet to do the floor and then buy the nice Lloyd floor mats that say Porsche or 914. Sure was nice to be back on the road, I also installed those concentric centering rings I got from Tangerine Racing and the slight wheel vibration is gone, getting lots of little things done.

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.