This car has new paint, new 23mm master cylinder, new front calipers and pads. It's been converted to 5 lug and has the real Porsche alloy wheels (polished) with titanium lug nuts and new tires. It has a new battery, new carb, new fuel pump and filter, new starter, new clutch, and it has electronic ignition. It has a 2L engine and a sideshift 5 speed tranny. It's also got a new Jensen cd/mp3 player with ipod hook-up. It has no rust other than the usual spot under the battery, and its never been hit. The body is really straight, the doors open and close good and don't sag. It does have a couple rips in the seams on the seats, but all in all you probably won't find a better looking Porsche for the money. This is a car for a real enthusiast, not a first car for your 16 year old daughter. I hate to get rid of this car, my back is too tore up to keep gettin' in and out of this thing. I've owned this car for 23 years and I'm the 3rd owner. The car has a clean title, pink in hand, and registration is paid through 2/2012. I'm only asking $4,650 obo, and no lowballers, I don't need to get rid of this car that bad. If this listing is still up I still have the car. Any questions just call or text at (909) 754-9973.

Thanks,

Nate

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article