Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newly stripped 914 with tons of extra parts (engine included)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
elacore
So I have a new project. To make my newly purchased 914 into a street/race car.

I picked it up along with 2 trunk fills full of spare parts.

Then I stripped it. Most of the parts are in ok-good condition but I am no expert.

I am looking for someone to either make an offer on the entire lot or piece by piece.

Since I am not an expert I would appreciate peoples input on what is valuable and approximate values.

I will make a more in depth list later as well as photos but as of now these are some of the parts off the top of my head;

Dash
Seats
3 sets of front calipers
2 sets of rear
gas tank
roof
glass
side panels

basically everything off a stock car plus extras

I am also looking to sell the stock RUNNING 1.7l motor.

Please post on this thread any input or offers.
scoobykvn
What year is the car? Color interior? I need a black back pad, preferably the early style with integrated passenger seat, but would take either.

Torque
If the dash is not cracked I am interested. Please let me know, and what the price would be.

John
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(scoobykvn @ Apr 23 2011, 11:08 PM) *
What year is the car? Color interior? I need a black back pad, preferably the early style with integrated passenger seat, but would take either.

wish I had known, I would have dropped you one off on the way to Hershey.
elacore
QUOTE(Torque @ Apr 23 2011, 08:23 PM) *

If the dash is not cracked I am interested. Please let me know, and what the price would be.

John

No, the dash is in excellent condition - the 914 is a 1972. Black interior. 860-573-1598 Stop by and check it out. Ernie
livewire53

I'm looking for a set of rear tail lights w/o any cracks....do you have?
Thanks
miles
70-914nut
ill take the fuel pump if it works.
jeeperjohn56
Hi, I'm looking for a black back pad for a 73, with no tears. can you send pic's to jeeperjohn56@aol.com, and what are you asking for it? Thanks John
arvcube
how are the tail light housings?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.