Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Single Weber installation
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
EJP914
1. There is a small wiring harness from the relay board that has 4 wires. The 2 black ones go to the distributor, the green one to the oil pressure switch, the last one has a male metal connector that used to go to the aux air regulator (if I remember right?). Since that part has been removed, where does this last wire go to?
2. Does anyone have any photos they can share that show how you support the accelerator cable? The conversion kit that I bought has an L shaped bracket with a slot on one side and 2 holes on the other. There is no way this can attach to the distributor hold down nut and give the cable a straight shot to the carb linkage. Will I need to make some kind of bracket for the cable? Curious to see how others did this.
Thanks for the help.
Ed
sean_v8_914
teh aux air valve power wire can now be used to power an electric choke
rmital
QUOTE(EJP914 @ Apr 24 2011, 10:54 AM) *

Does anyone have any photos they can share that show how you support the accelerator cable? The conversion kit that I bought has an L shaped bracket with a slot on one side and 2 holes on the other. There is no way this can attach to the distributor hold down nut and give the cable a straight shot to the carb linkage. Will I need to make some kind of bracket for the cable? Curious to see how others did this.

I do...need to find it or take a new pic for you. Busy now, later today I'll post if no one else posting something by then....
sww914
here's 2
sww914
OOPS! Those are both for dual Webers. I missed the "single". Sorry.
rmital
here's my simple single set-up using the dizzy bracket connection
EJP914
Thanks for the photos and the wiring advice. I now know what I need to do...make a bracket.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.