Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hay, Geoff
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
J P Stein
We gonna get a report on the PNWR AX?
Rumor has it that you were there.
Bleyseng
Hell JP, I wuz in Portland near the PIR racetrack on Saturday. I tried talking Monique in going over with me to checkit out but no go....we went shopping for a new camera, crap for her 2 kids....the Saturday market, walks along the river...lots of fun, oh yeah.
Blair wuz at the PNWR AX and it rained all thru the GTU/GTO runs after being kinda sunny all morning. Came is 6th....in GTU, he is sick of rainracing at $20 a pop.
I have May 4th blocked out to go to Portland to RACE. You gonna promise dry track? Blair and I will drive the 914 and the truck down with the tires and tools so I can take along some other tires if need be or if anyone else is going can I put tires in your ride?
Geoff
MDB2.gif
ChrisReale
Blair drove well that day. I drove like shit, until the fun runs. Geoff, chech out the "what did you find in your engine compartment" thread, I want an answer. Blair and I were stumped...
Bleyseng
Chris, can you go to Portland?
Geoff
J P Stein
Sure, sunny, I promise..... cool_shades.gif

Eric Fry says he's coming down on the 4th and trying to get Dave Iforgethislastname,themufflerguy to come along. Sounds like a 914 "happening" (a 60s term for youz young'ns).

Nuthin' finer than sun, 914s, and AX.
Brad Roberts
How would you know about "fun in the sun" JP ??

B
J P Stein
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Apr 15 2003, 11:32 PM)
How would you know about "fun in the sun" JP ??

B

I learned all about it on the Internet....the font of all knowledge.....I just cracked me up biggrin.gif
Bleyseng
Dave Ellison, JP. How could you forget his name as I think you bummed some smokes off him at the JP Garage showcase.
Yeah, I will be there to have some fun. Hopefully, I will have the shims in and it aligned by then. I need to go to a parking lot and do some circles to get the feel of the new tires, no time lately.
Chris, I see you bumped up to GTU, great to see more competion.
Geoff
ChrisReale
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Apr 16 2003, 05:35 AM)
Chris, I see you bumped up to GTU, great to see more competion.
Geoff

Yea, I figured that if Im gonna lose, it might as well be to other 914's and not those damn 944's (which , kick ass BTW)
I probably could make it down the 4th, Ill look at my work schedule...
Bleyseng
When do you work at the pizza place? I might drop by with the gang for a pizza if you can get some extra goodies on it for me....
Geoff
ChrisReale
Im there from 11:00am to 4:00pm on Saturday. We have a new pizza with chipotle pesto, onions, garlic, mozzerella, fire-roasted red peppers and chicken. Pretty good! Remember, easy cheese. Normally, our pizza is heavy with cheese, so yo nned to remind the servers, which are mostly cute girls, to go easy on the cheese. :cursor:
Bleyseng
Yuck! that's the kind of pizza Monique likes. I like the standard stuff, Canadian Bacon and pineapple. I have to go there when you are there.
Geoff
Gint
remind the servers, which are mostly cute girls, to go easy on the cheese.

I hope that phrase never leaves my lips.

Cheese rules! boldblue.gif
J P Stein
Our class structure is pretty simple.

to 2.5L
to 3.5L
to 4.5L
9.9L (Vettes, Vipers, 928s, locomotives)

A turbo bumps you one class.
Other than that, it's runwhatchabrung.
We had 44 drivers last time. 5 runs + fun runs.
Bruce Allert
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Apr 16 2003, 04:00 PM)
I like the standard stuff, Canadian Bacon and pineapple.
Geoff

MMMMmmmmm, my favorite! and beeeeer beer.gif ( and maybe a thigh along witit...) cool_shades.gif

Geoff & Chris... Hope both of ya's can make it on the 4th. It'll be my first time AXing. Gonna try to bring the video cam and the digi so we'll have lots-o pics to see our fantastic driv'n skills driving.gif MDB2.gif driving.gif MDB2.gif
ChrisReale
QUOTE(Bruce Allert @ Apr 17 2003, 05:36 AM)
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Apr 16 2003, 04:00 PM)
I like the standard stuff, Canadian Bacon and pineapple.
Geoff

MMMMmmmmm, my favorite! and beeeeer beer.gif ( and maybe a thigh along witit...<chicken that is>) cool_shades.gif

Geoff & Chris... Hope both of ya's can make it on the 4th. It'll be my first time AXing. Gonna try to bring the video cam and the digi so we'll have lots-o pics to see our fantastic driv'n skills driving.gif MDB2.gif driving.gif MDB2.gif

In that case, Ill make my best effort to attend. Getting work off is no problem, but weather is theh big deciding factor. I had no fun racing in the rain the other day.... sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.