Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB period correct Blaupunkt
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bembry
Well, I went tp finally put in my cool-looking Blaupunkt Frankfurt, and found out it doesn't work (except for static). Anyone have one that works?
Thanks, Brent
seventythree
Would this work for you? It worked when removed several years ago.
If interested, make me an offer I can't refuse! w00t.gif

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
bembry
Thanks much severtythree...but that one is just a little newer than I'm looking for. (looking for one with the old mechanical pushbuttons.)
Brent
tod914
Ebay usually has them. Just take note of the buttons. The majority of the ones I seen for sale are the are Euro versions. Suppose you could swap out the buttons if that's all that is cosmetically different.
jasons
The FM range ends at 104 as opposed to 108 and the face is different. Remember my WTB thread?

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=118323&hl=
Tom_T
Hi Brent,

I',m traveling in OK/AL/GA/TX right now, but I'll try to look up some saved links I have for both a guy in PA who repairs old vintage radios, and others selling them.

IIRC you're in RI now, so PA wouldn't be too far to have the guy look yours over & fix & ship back to you, or say it's a goner.

PS - did you ever send your steering wheel off to DSW (Dallas Steering Wheel) for a new leather recovering?
If not, IIRC it was $180 + S&H/tax & you could still get it back in time for a late Spring drive!

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
carr914
This what he is looking for

Click to view attachment
JmuRiz
Heck, that blau would look great even in my 356!

Better than the later cassette deck it has it in now.
bembry
Yep--that's the one. Identical to my non-functioning one, except mine is mono.

QUOTE(carr914 @ Apr 25 2011, 08:32 AM) *

This what he is looking for

Click to view attachment

bembry
Thanks for the info, Tom! Please let me know when you get the links.
And as far as the steering wheel, I haven't done anything to it yet (I'm a cheap SOB, and anyway, carpet, speedo/odo are ahead of it on the waiting list) smile.gif

QUOTE(Tom_T @ Apr 25 2011, 07:41 AM) *

Hi Brent,

I',m traveling in OK/AL/GA/TX right now, but I'll try to look up some saved links I have for both a guy in PA who repairs old vintage radios, and others selling them.

IIRC you're in RI now, so PA wouldn't be too far to have the guy look yours over & fix & ship back to you, or say it's a goner.

PS - did you ever send your steering wheel off to DSW (Dallas Steering Wheel) for a new leather recovering?
If not, IIRC it was $180 + S&H/tax & you could still get it back in time for a late Spring drive!

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

MDG
I like your radio TC biggrin.gif They are around but can get stupid expensive. I found this one for $350.00 and I've seen these North American spec stereo models pushing a grand.

Click to view attachment

burton73
This is called a, Car Radio Exchange Rebuilt Robert Bosch Corp. In the box in bag. Looks brand new. Cost me $550. on EBay two years ago.

Bob

This is for #41
Click to view attachment
Kraftwerk
I have a Blaupunkt AM-only from my 1971 914...

(No FM in those days..)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.