I must sell my 1974 914 1.8.

I have, over the years, restored and made some modifications to the car that, I feel improve the looks. I have carpeted the front and rear trunks. Added a door pocket to the passenger’s door, installed a “real” wood dash face, recovered the seats and back bolster. The electrical system replaced and brought up to date with Blade Fuses (mounted in the front trunk). The car contains NO plastic or fibre glass.

The Vin Number is 4742918931 and the date of manufacture is MAY, 1974.

The reason I am selling my 914 is because I am having Knee problems and a manual transmission/clutch is a problem. No more manual transmissions for me.

The engine was rebuilt 7/17/2007 by Marz Import Automotive of Brookfield, Wisconsin (invoice is available). The Odometer reading in was 110,085 and out was 110,101. The actual miles on the Odometer are 112,038. The car has been driven 1,937 miles since the engine rebuild.

Other modifications made to the car are: Installation of Hydraulic lifters with re-profiled camshaft. Dual 2-BBL. Weber 40 Carbs

THE VEHICLE HAS BEEN APPRAISED BY WILSON CLASSIC CAR OF BURLINGTON, WI, 7/6/2006, FOR $16,500 WITH A GRADE OF FINE OR BETTER. A COPY OF THE APPRAISAL IS AVAILABLE.

I am asking $8,000 OBO for my car

NADA PRICE GUIDES ARE:
Original MSRP $5,400
High Retail $11,150
Average Retail $8,500
Low Retail $7,425

Thank-you David Clinkenbeard e-Mail:imengrd@gmail.com Phone:1-262-758-2112
I live in Wind Lake, Wisconsin Post Office is Waterford (53185)

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Click to view attachment