Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mild Dehydration
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
d7n7master
MILD dehydration will slow down one's metabolism as much as 3%.

One glass of water shuts down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100%of the dieters studied in a U-Washington study.

Lack of water is the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.

Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.

A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or on a printed page.

Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79%, and one is 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer.

Are you drinking the amount of water you should every day?

Of course, too much water may have strange side effects:
lagunero
She drinking to ease the back pain biggrin.gif
nebreitling
i was going to jokingly ask where she got her clothes made, but then i thought, "Why in the hell would a person do that to themselves?" i mean seriously, what the fuck is going through a woman's mind when she gets 86EEE implants? Does anyone on God's earth actually find that attractive? I can understand the fetishists and self-mutilators -- but will never understand THAT.
Eric_Shea
That's "Photoshop" not silicon. icon8.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(nebreitling @ May 17 2004, 11:27 AM)
but will never understand THAT.

photoshop?

man, i REALLY hope this IS photoshop.
confused24.gif Andy
d7n7master
biggrin.gif
You think maybe their not "real"??? LOL.
And if not, I wonder what she was thinking when she did that to herself???
confused24.gif
Jenny
Oh my god! Tie that to two trees and use it as a hammock!

Jen
d7n7master
...or with built-in buoys she could have a career as a lifeguard. ohmy.gif
Eric_Shea
If it's not Photoshop then she has freckles the size of fingernails
Jenny
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ May 17 2004, 12:11 PM)
If it's not Photoshop then she has freckles the size of fingernails

When freckles get past freckle size, they're then called just skin pigmentation. Maybe she has ginormous skin pigmentations due to augmentations. ohmy.gif

Jen
RAR
Udub rules. Go Dawgs.
ein 6er
you know ........ it's a good thing that men can't get their manhood enlarged to extreme proportions like that. there are guys that would need wheelbarrows!!! you would go out to a club and guys would be ramming their wheelbarrows into each other, running over people ..... it would be ugly!!!!! laugh.gif
tod914
That being the case, you wouldnt need a floor jack either - just have a snap-on calander in view.
lagunero
wrong guy, same county
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.