Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PRICE CHECK! PLEASE
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
EdArango
Hello Everyone,

Can you guys give me an idea as to what would be a fair price to sell my freshly painted black hood and nice straight rocker panels?

Click to view attachment

bdstone914
Front Hood $100-200+ depended on how perfect it is and how much it has lifted up from the support ribs. Same goes for the rockers. I Wouldnt take less then 120 for straight non rusty rockers. So nice clean ones should bring $150+
914xprs
QUOTE(EdArango @ Apr 25 2011, 04:39 PM) *

Hello Everyone,

Can you guys give me an idea as to what would be a fair price to sell my freshly painted black hood and nice straight rocker panels?

Click to view attachment

hey ed, good straight rockers avg. about 100.-150.00 if no flaws but sed.
they are in fact getting harder to find in good condition and i have sold a prestine pair on ebay for $278.98.
so figure $150.00 high but you should get $100.00 all day long..
paint on the hood only matters if the buyer just happened to have his car painted same color...so most likely will not add any value.
what does matter is the underlying structure being very solid, all the rails hugging tight and in shape with the outer skin. no creases or rainbow dent from improper closing. also what adds value is no holes drilled for emblem.
all this considered, unless an insurance reimbursed buy you shold get at least $100.00 fair market value should be around $150-200 but a totally well preserved, no flaw hood with original paint can be a value at $300-400.00 but that would probably sit on the shelf for quite some time.
100-150 is what you could expect.
thanks
terry
pete000
PM sent !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.