Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who is From Indiana
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
I ask this because the special interest groups can get their own license plates if they can get a minimum order (checking on that now).

Let me know if interested.
We could do the 914club license plate!
Lawrence
Does Indiana require special inspections or emissions checks?

We could all register our cars at your house!!

-Rusty
seanery
No & No & Ok.
...no safety check, no emissions, no etc....

They will, however, want to see the car the first time it is registered in Indiana. Just to check the VIN.

If we can get a decent # (I doubt it) then we can have a MUSR here and everyone can get a plate mueba.gif
Pnambic
I'm in Indiana (Noblesville), but my 914 is a little ways from getting on the road.
Despite everything I've read about its wonderful handling driving.gif and even with my wife pushing as hard as she can, tongue.gif the lack of an engine and tranny really seem to dilute the driving experience. confused24.gif And as I can only get to it on weekends, it'll probably take at least the summer.

I'm certainly interested in the club plates though. Let me know what you find. smile.gif
seanery
Hey man, when I get my 72 back from LA in acouple weeks you're welcome to go for a spin, or a drive (assuming sideshifter conversion goes well).

Welcome to the list!
indydad
I'm hoping to get my teener on the road this summer. Got all the panels, por-15, ospho and the mig ready. I'm on the westside and ocassionally see a teen around. Can't wait to get going.
VegasRacer
seanery - most states require 250 people to sign-up before they will produce a special plate. No commitment, just intrest. Lemme know if I can help you make it happen.

Maryland did this plate a few years ago. They have very tight controls and track to make sure expired ones are turned in. This prototype is all I have in my collection.

P.S. - did you do your avatar at www.acme.com/licensemaker ?
seanery
Yup, that's the place!

I have several different versions.
I don't know of many/any states that would issue MORON.

Too bad, I'd love to have it.

www.moronthrottle.com is one of my webpages, too bad I never did anything cool to it.
VegasRacer
To bad they don't have my favorite Indiana plate available
the 1979 base with the race car graphic.

I don't have photo-shop, so I did the best I could.
seanery
HAHAHA! laugh.gif

That's funny!

thanks
-sean
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.