Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Early black backpad with integrated passenger seat
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
scoobykvn
I am looking for a black backpad that is early style with integrated passenger seat. I would like it in fairly good condition, but would be open to re-covering one. Please let me know what you have, preferably something within a few hours drive of central ohio. I am guessing shipping would be a lot.
bozo914
Hmm, Richmond VA is only a few hours if you drive reeaallllyyy fast. Pulled out of a CA car.
scoobykvn
It is a little far for me. But what are you asking for it? Willing to ship? Can you send me some pictures? kevin.augsburger1@gmail.com
racerbvd
Located in FL & open to trades biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment
scoobykvn
Jump starting my search again. Anyone near central ohio have a nice backpad with seat?
GaroldShaffer
I have two early backpads, but not lower seat. There are two different styles to the vynil. I can post pictures on Wednesday if you want. And as a bonus, my wife & Mother inlaw will be in Columbus May 18 & 19, So........... we could work out you picking it up from them at OSU.
scoobykvn
Can you post pictures of what you have. I will be out of town that weekend, but maybe we can work something else out. Anyone have just the seat bottom?
mepstein
QUOTE(scoobykvn @ Apr 3 2012, 10:43 PM) *

Can you post pictures of what you have. I will be out of town that weekend, but maybe we can work something else out. Anyone have just the seat bottom?

I have the seat bottom but no cushion. Black vinyl. $55 includes shipping. Or I can give it to Garold when he's at Hershey in April and charge $35. PM me if you want it in case I miss this thread. Mark
GaroldShaffer
Sorry it has taken me so long to post the pictures of the two back pads I have.

Back pad #1

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Back Pad #2 from my 70. Holes in back pad were made by me when I first started AXing my car.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Close up of the two pads together.

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.