I'm selling my 1967 Volkswagen Squareback. The motor is a 2180cc rebuilt with 5300 miles. The motor is Dual Weber Carbed, with custom exhaust, the motor holds more oil to keep the motor extra cool. It has 2.0 Porsche 914 rims. The car needs registration and a battery to get it started. It hasnt been turned over for about a year. The car Runs great when its going, just needs some minor, minor work. For a new driver, college student, or someone that loves little hot rods, this car is for you. Bring a Mechanic with you if you want a second opinion. Im trying to get 3500 or best offer. Please no low-ballers, Lots of work has gone into this car, the motor speaks for itself. I'm hoping it goes to someone that has a love for the car. I'm leaving for the Air force and need to get rid of it before I leave. Thanks in advance. My names Andy. (714) 719-3459

Photos Link (Copy and paste)
http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/creativeapps/slideShow/Main.jsp?sourceId=533754321803&cm_mmc=eMail-_-Share-_-Photos-_-legacy&localeid=en_US&h=1

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article