Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCC Sponsors...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
Jeroen
I've just updated the WCC-website
The event sponsors are added

Their generous donations sure gave us a lot more possibilities organising the event
They help making the difference between a nice event and a GREAT event!

So please check them out and consider them the next time you need something for your 914 habbit

cheers,

Jeroen
seanery
Thanks to all the WCC sponsors for stepping up when asked and volunteering without being asked!

We really appreciate this. Your efforts are helping to make this a truly outstanding event!

3 cheers for our WCC Sponsors!

HIP HIP HOORAY!
HIP HIP HOORAY!
HIP HIP HOORAY!
EdwardBlume
I will only buy things and services from these sponsors. It means THAT much to me to know they support 914s and our club.
nebreitling
agree.gif absolutely. These places have my business whenever possible.
ChrisReale
Word. Thats a pretty impressive line up of sponsers. I hope my car is ready to participate in the WCC unsure.gif
Mueller
Word. Thats a pretty impressive line up of sponsers. I hope my car is ready to participate in the WCC

get working on it buddy !!!!!!

I'm taking a break right now, next is adjust valves, put on the cooling fan and housing and find my distributor confused24.gif
Andyrew
I will direct my buisness to these guys first.

Most definately.

Thank you sponsors!!!! smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif

Mike, I hope you dont have to adjust your valves 3 times and still not get them right!! (mine are um... ya)

Andrew
rick 918-S
Cool! These guys steped up on very short notice. And Jeroen made it happen clap56.gif
bernbomb914
installed engine today now have to plumb it for carbs etc
we should make it

Bernie
Gint
That's a fairly impressive list. Thanks to the sponsors for stepping up.

Mueller got a new logo! Much better.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.