Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who needs $25 off from 914 Limited?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
naro914
Hi all,
I won a $25 off gift certificate to Brad Mayeur's 914 Limited at MUSR11 this past fall. I just ran across it, and realized I have probably no use for it.

so....if any of you want it, the first to PM me your address, I'll drop it in the mail to you.
naro914
that was quick...got a response within 2 minutes from my post!!
type47
Did you not know that there are "some" CSOB's on this board? idea.gif
naro914
CSOB ?
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(naro914 @ Apr 27 2011, 06:01 AM) *

CSOB ?

Cheap Son of B!tches
naro914
Ah.... av-943.gif

And Garold? You were second to PM... poke.gif
type47
... some slow CSOB's too biggrin.gif
RFoulds
SHould have put it up for bid in a "Loser" auction and Made some money.

Here's how it works. Everyone bids, th etwo highest bidders have to pay their bids at auction close, but only the high bid gets it. SO what happen is, two guys end up driving the bids up just so they dont walk away with nothing. headbang.gif

Professor Bazerman does it each year at Harvard Business School. Auctions a $20 bill, and nets close to $100 each time, with the record being over $200.

So a $25 gift certificate coulda netted you $100! happy11.gif
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(naro914 @ Apr 27 2011, 06:05 AM) *

Ah.... av-943.gif

And Garold? You were second to PM... poke.gif

Well I do own a 914 (or two) laugh.gif
naro914
that's pretty funny!!

Nah, most people on this board have been good to me, so why not give a little something back that i can't use anyway. Besides the guy that got it voted for Huey for COTM, so all the better.

Now...if someone will buy some of the extra PARTS I have, that would make me real happy!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.