Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB, heater "elbows" for heat exchanger 1.7 (pair)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Kraftwerk
I am looking for the square-to-round elbows (pair) which is associated with the heat exchangers and flappers, I have the flappers and exchangers already. Just need these small parts to complete the heat exchanger set up.
I don't know the proper name or part numbers. Anyone know the name or have these bits?

Thanks for any help or info!
914LIVE
QUOTE(Kraftwerk @ Apr 27 2011, 08:00 AM) *

I am looking for the square-to-round elbows (pair) which is associated with the heat exchangers and flappers, I have the flappers and exchangers already. Just need these small parts to complete the heat exchanger set up.
I don't know the proper name or part numbers. Anyone know the name or have these bits?

-------------------------------------------------------------

PM sent.

Thank you, TOMAS.

------------------------------------------------------------
914xprs
QUOTE(Kraftwerk @ Apr 27 2011, 08:00 AM) *

pm sent thanks
hencar
QUOTE(Kraftwerk @ Apr 27 2011, 09:00 AM) *

Hey there,

I have this set for sale on Samba that sound like what you are lookiing to purchase.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1121948

Henry
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.