Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Greetings from Helsinki boys!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Gint
I've had a chance to experience trying to use this board via dial-up (and outside of the country to boot). It blows. I've found the local internet cafe. 5€ for an hour. Sitting here in front of a window watching Finn hotties. Pretty cool place overall. You can't wallk half a block without finding a place that sells beer! The Europeans don't seem to be nearly as tight ass about a lots of things as Americans are. Took a boat over to Estonia yesterday. Tomorrow we head back to London for a couple of days. We're staying at a hotel in Picadilly Circus.
SpecialK
Man!!, you must have one kick-ass job!! beer.gif
Rusty
Who are you, and why are you posting on this BBS? blink.gif
Gint
Wife's job. Sharon's former parent company is in Helsinki. She's been over here several times. This may be the last time since the GE buyout, so we decided to make it a joint trip. It's kinda cool, 'cause I get to do whatever I want during the daytime when she's at work. I was (and got a couple of pictures of) a pretty sharp early 911T in Estonia yesterday. I'll post them when I get back.
Gint
Who are you, and why are you posting on this BBS?

Let's just say I'm not Alfred. wink.gif
Bleyseng
beer.gif What is the names of the beers you are trying and what is the local fast food? I got addicted to the Dutch french fries while there....mit frites saus!.
Geoff
Joe Bob
QUOTE(Gint @ May 18 2004, 10:58 PM)
so we decided to make it a joint trip. It's kinda cool,

Heheheheheh, he said"joint"..... cool_shades.gif
brant
drink a beer for me mike!!!!!

brant
Gint
If you feel like wading through over 300 pics:

Link to pics page of the trip.
Korijo
wub.gif
IPB Image
neo914-6
Finn hotties
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
914Timo
Nice to hear you like your time here.

I could have show you a couple of Finnish Porsche and old VW garage here if you had took a contact.

BTW, thats my friends T3.
slugmika
Damn, too bad i noticed this so late.
Timo and i could really show you around if you happen to visit Finland again.

-Mika-

ps. i made those stipes to that T3 notchback of Heebah
914Timo
ps. i made those stipes to that T3 notchback of Heebah

And Mika means st-r-ipes ..... biggrin.gif If you have not already noticed Mika is real guru here making stripes.

The name of the owner of that T3 is Tomi, but we call him Heebah rocking nana.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.