Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Bumblebee is registered
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Daiberl
Today we drove the Bumblebee to the WA VIN inspection and afterwards we registered the car. Everything worked OK, the car ran great, just the idle is a bit high at 1600 rpm. Vacuum hoses seem to be fine, so not sure what the reason is. Maybe timing?? As it looks I will be able to drive the car on May 1st for the Porsche meeting in Issaquah, then the car has to go down to Jerry Mahoney again for doing the finish on the paint and I have to do a few minor things. I bought the car on 06/22/2009 so it took me nearly 2 years to get the car on the road again.

Looking forward to a lot of fun drives and meeting other 914's!!

- Juergen
Daiberl
Here is a picture of my daughter and the car at the VIN inspection smile.gif
ELLIOTT
looken real nice
Silver72
Congrats!
BuddyV
Pride!

I love it..... enjoy! drunk.gif
aircooledtechguy
Congrats!! Looks fantastic!! I'm looking forward to seeing it this Sunday.
Eric_Shea
smilie_pokal.gif There was one in Michigan that looked just like that. Factory paint too. He had the stripes in the rear trunk and said it was delivered from the dealer that way.
porbmw
I bought the car on 06/22/2009 so it took me nearly 2 years to get the car on the road again.

Looking forward to a lot of fun drives and meeting other 914's!!

- Juergen
[/quote]

You got it finished WAY too fast....! dry.gif These things take time....LOTS of time...(least that's what I tell myself)

Looks great!
914werke
Very Nice!
Root_Werks
driving.gif
PanelBilly
I can't wait to go for a ride
Daiberl
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Apr 27 2011, 08:07 PM) *

I can't wait to go for a ride

Would be more than happy to take you for a ride. Where are you with the LE, is the engine back in? Let me know if you need some help, I don't have any travel coming up in the next weeks (only the move to Lake Forest Park sad.gif ).
nsr-jamie
Thats cool !! Do you have any BEFORE pictures of the car? It would be cool to compare them and see the progress you made. Car looks great !! Nice work!!
jcambo7
Sweet! I'm guessing that you are taking it up to XXX for the show on Sunday?
Daiberl
QUOTE(jcambo7 @ Apr 27 2011, 08:49 PM) *

Sweet! I'm guessing that you are taking it up to XXX for the show on Sunday?

Absolutely, plan to be at the Mac Donalds at 10:00 AM to meet you there and then we drive over.

- Juergen
Daiberl
QUOTE(nsr-jamie @ Apr 27 2011, 08:44 PM) *

Thats cool !! Do you have any BEFORE pictures of the car? It would be cool to compare them and see the progress you made. Car looks great !! Nice work!!

Here we go:
Daiberl
Stripped down to bare metal and painted from Jerry (jmmotorsports):
Dominic
Nice Car!

Black and Yellow, Black and Yellow biggrin.gif
budk
Congrats ! Well done. My Bumblebee is still in pieces but I hope to get to paint later this summer.

But, where is the Yellow Porsche graphic for the sides?

Contrats again.

Bud
Daiberl
QUOTE(budk @ Apr 29 2011, 10:03 AM) *

Congrats ! Well done. My Bumblebee is still in pieces but I hope to get to paint later this summer.

But, where is the Yellow Porsche graphic for the sides?

Contrats again.

Bud

I have the yellow Porsche graphic for the sides, I ordered them from Jeff Bowlsby, but I plan to bring the car first to Jeff for finishing the paint and then I will put them on.

- Juergen
sixnotfour
Great Job!!
NORD

first.gif first.gif first.gif

That is very nice! Time to driving.gif
Krieger
Congratulations!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.