Full Version: next year's darwin award?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tat2dphreak
taken from this post
Trekkor
I don't get it... lol2.gif

I jus keedin.
Chris H.
Yup, he should have another 4X4 closer to the back of the truck.

Good God is he WELDING!?
mike_the_man
Not only is he welding, it looks to me like he is welding the gas tank. It's a race to see whether he blows himself up or crushes himself. And the looser is...
type47
no, i think it's OK since he has the roof of the truck leaning up against the wall of the building cool_shades.gif
tat2dphreak
at least he has the cinder block to keep it from rolling! laugh.gif
SpecialK
I think he'll be okay, the explosion should blow him clear of the falling truck. wink.gif

Amazing he's been alive this long. huh.gif
Toast
ROTFLMFAO!!! laugh.gif

Quote from All dogs go to Heaven (although I doubt this guy has the credentials):
"I'm surounded by Morons!"
RON S.
I wonder if he takes in some side work.I got some things I need fixed cheap.
Ron
GWN7
He's ok. He's wearing a hard hat........... rolleyes.gif
Mueller
hope he has AFLAC
skline
That is hilarious, I cant believe some people can actually get away with things like that. I use jack stands and feel unsafe, what is this guy thinking? For sure belongs in the Darwin awards. Probably get first place.
SirAndy
you answered your own question. wink.gif

what is this guy thinking?

he's not ...

you are. most other people too. he's not.
that's why people like him usually don't get very old.

Andy
Curvie Roadlover
I hope he gets crushed before he reproduces! ohmy.gif
Jake Raby
I know a guy that was working on a hydraulic cylinder that lifts the bed of a dump truck the same way..

He was using a 4x4 to do the job..

It split and they foung his guts 20 yards away wrapped in a tree limb!
skline
Nice visual Jake, good thing I am not getting ready to have dinner yet.
CaliWRX
I had a jack break while I was under my WRX. I had just taken the jack stands out from the front of the car to be put in the back (I was installing front and rear sway bars) but they weren't under the car yet.

The jack got caught sideways and held the car about 6 inches off the ground...and about the same distance from my face. I am now overly anal about putting strong jackstands under the car before I even get close to going under it.

Lesson learned.

Now this guy is just a retard.
Dead Air
I heard of a guy in upstate NY killed when a jack kicked out and his Chevy fell on him. An autopsy showed that the weight if the car didn't kill him. He died of hypothermia as his body temp. got sucked into a frozen garage floor. I imagine that his life didn't flash before his eyes, it played out in nearly real time.
"Now, if I was McGyver...what would I do...?" Tssimmmy..(gasp). Guo guets zzyourr, Mmuffer!"
4WheelDrifter
I'm all for natural selection.
Curvie Roadlover
QUOTE(4WheelDrifter @ May 20 2004, 11:55 AM)
I'm all for natural selection.

agree.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.