Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: URGENT-WCC REGISTRATION
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
Toast
I need to hand-deliver my WCC registration to Jeff Bowlsby or someone that can take it.
Or, I can fax it if that will be acceptable.
I can pay my dues by paypal.

Can someone help me get information of who to deliver the registration form to?

The form will be in San Jose tonight or in San Larado (sp?) tomorow morning. (I know, that will be too late unsure.gif )

Can provide phone numbers to those who can help. Or for me to recieve a phone number would be great too.

Sorry for any inconvience.

Thanks everyone,

Toast
beerchug.gif
VegasRacer
Hi Toast,

I'm very glad to see that you are going to come to the WCC.
I thought I had Jeff's fax # but I could not find it.
Somebody surely will post the info you need soon.
Jenny
I emailed Jeff for a response. We'll see what we can manage. Worst case senario, fax it to me and I'll drive it to Jeff's tonight. Glad you're coming Toast!

Jen
Toast
Thanks everyone. I'll keep checking back.
Part Pricer
Damn. Both Jenny and Toast are going. Now I wish that I could be there. wub.gif

biggrin.gif
Jenny
did you send a copy with slits as well as keep one for yourself? I know he's heading up this afternoon.

Jen
SLITS
QUOTE(Paul Heery @ May 19 2004, 10:14 AM)
Damn. Both Jenny and Toast are going. Now I wish that I could be there. wub.gif

biggrin.gif

Well, get the YETI to throw or bat you here lol2.gif lol2.gif

Yes, the WCC is turning rapidly into the "FOXY LADY EVENT" (for those of you old enough to remember AND this includes the married ones too! NO PORSCHE GIRL is ugly..............well, maybe one laugh.gif ).
Toast
Yea, Slits has the original.
But we don't know where to take it to.
Plus I think it will be late tonight before he gets it there.

confused24.gif
Jenny
Eehhh... I don't know who lives around san leandro. Since you have a copy anyway, sit tight and I'm sure we'll hear back from Jeff. I'm sure it can be faxed.

Jen
Toast
Jenny,
I'm sending you a PM.
Jenny
it froze on me as I hit reply to your PM!! mad.gif Hang on, I'll try to remember what i wrote.

Jen
VegasRacer
QUOTE(Paul Heery @ May 19 2004, 10:14 AM)
Damn. Both Jenny and Toast are going. wub.gif

What ever happened with Queenie? She hasn't been around in a while. Did she sell her car?
JeffBowlsby
I responded to Toasts PM to me already...you guys are fast...

The address is also on the last page of the reg form and I included my cell phone in the PM to Toast.

It will work out.
SirAndy
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ May 19 2004, 12:01 PM)
Did she sell her car?

i belive so sad.gif
Toast
Thanks eveyone for all of your help. I think we will be set to go.

See ya'll there. aktion035.gif beerchug.gif drunk.gif driving-girl.gif burnout.gif
Qarl
Ahh.. this is making me sad. Wishing I could go to the WCC now....

Bah humbug!
mightyohm
The WCC has an interesting effect on people... There's a pile of parts that used to be my engine in my back yard because I am fixing "a few things" before the 4th... normally I am a pretty sane person, but suddenly I have the urge to start major projects with only 2.5 weeks to go... It will work out, fingers crossed. wacko.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.