Very nice 911 Targa. Professionally restored to excellent mechanical condition. It's your opportunity to get a classic Porsche without being stung by a car that is 27 years old and need of hidden expensive repairs. Buy an old Porsche and have repairsrestoration done in a shop and you will soon regret your purchase. Avoid that! This car is mechanically perfect and runs great. The tranny, suspension, interior Targa top and many other items have been professionally restored. I have pictures and receipts for everything. Car does not leak or use oil and that is very very rare for a 911. I have a car lift here at my shop and I encourage you to take a look at everything as well as underneath. Bring a professional if you like as it won't disappoint. This car is computer controlled fuel injection unlike the earlier SC's. It also has a front mounted oil cooler ($1200.00) This car will not overheat even on a 100 deg day. Here is a PARTIAL list of what has been replaced or rebuilt. Car only has 13k miles since restoration, It's fresh! 100k+ miles overall. A 27 year old car needs the vast majority of these items replaced regardless of mileage since the rubber gets old and parts get tired. First drive a 80's 911and then drive this one! This is a great deal even in this market. Absolutely nothing wrong with the car, I just need room for the next restoration. That said I don't need the money so please don't e-mail me some cheesy offer, I won't take it.

Partial list of goodies ....

New tires and Fuchs forged alloy wheels (original size) restored by Al Reed
Complete transmission overhaul (all 80's Porsches will need it) with new shift bushings throughout car
Alternator
Rebuilt brake system incl calipers, machined rotors, brake pads, stainless brake lines
New clutch, pressure plate, T.O bearing, cable and helper spring
Custom stereo system...Pioneer head, Phoenix Tantrum amp, Focal speakers with Car Innovations sub-woofer enclosure
Custom valved Bilstein shocks, turbo tie rod ends, ball joints, sway bar bushings
Elephant Racing suspension bushings
Upgraded 2127 Torsion bars
Heater fan at engine
Spark plugs and wires
Electric mirrors and switch
Shift pedal bushings (bronze)
Front and rear hatch struts
Targa Top completely restored ($900.00)
Turn, running light and fog lenses
Interior carpet (original sliver knit), custom mats, fiberglass door pockets, door panels
Factory fuel injection lines ($500.00 items)
Sport motor and transmission mounts (makes shifting more precise)
Front valance for upgraded oil cooler
Oil pressure sending unit
DME relay
Engine impulse sending units
Body to engine sound seal
H-1 headlights with relays

OTHER MISC. LABOR
Clean and repack wheel bearings
Clean and repack CV joints
Engine thoroughly tested

Paint is not flawless, there are a couple of minor scratches and chips but still looks good.

Please don't waste my time or yours unless you are seriously interested in a nice 911. You can find more pictures here:
http://www.sayegh.me/sayegh/911.html

If you want to see the work I do and why I don't drive the 911 look here:
http://www.sayegh.me/sayegh/914.html

If you still have questions, please call rather than e-mail to save us both time.

No trades! If this listing is here it's still available.

Paul
916-933-5067

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article