Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Its T-Shirt weather!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
ConeDodger
We are ready to take orders for the new 914World.Com spring line of T-Shirts...

These are $15 each in sizes S - XL. Larger sizes are $2 extra. Shipping is $5 for up to three shirts.
Black, with corresponding changes to the logo can be done for $2.50 extra...

PM me if you want to do something other than Paypal.

Paypal to robsime @att.net (only without any spaces)

Make sure you put the size and your screen name along with the address you want the shirt sent to.

Proceeds above costs will be donated to the WCR2012 effort wherever that may be...

NOTICE: The 'globe' was printed with orange ink instead of red. I figure this won't bother most of you, but if you were planning on matching your shirt to your car and NEED red, send me a PM by 9:30 am June 8 to figure out a solution.
McMark
Fixed. rolleyes.gif

We need a demeaning smilie.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(McMark @ Apr 28 2011, 05:13 PM) *

Fixed. rolleyes.gif

We need a demeaning smilie.

Yes we do... blink.gif
rick 918-S
OK, now I need to pay pal money for T shirt and stickers.
Krank
Are they available in long sleeve and made of pure wool....only in Kanader, eh? Really, what's the shipping to R2J0R8
ConeDodger
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Apr 28 2011, 07:00 PM) *

Rick I realize the weather is still bad and your fingers are still frozen but you can do it!!! biggrin.gif

Remember, all the money beyond costs will go into an account to help make WCR2012 a big hit!!!
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Krank @ Apr 28 2011, 07:16 PM) *

Are they available in long sleeve and made of pure wool....only in Kanader, eh? Really, what's the shipping to R2J0R8

They are only available as described. Short sleeve, black or white. I suspect that shipping to Canada would double the shipping cost to $10 but let me check on that for you...
nsr-jamie
Hi Rob, nice shirts....can you send me one to Japan? Large size in black would be cool. Are they nice quality heavy duty shirts like the fruit of the loom ones?
ConeDodger
QUOTE(nsr-jamie @ Apr 28 2011, 07:37 PM) *

Hi Rob, nice shirts....can you send me one to Japan? Large size in black would be cool. Are they nice quality heavy duty shirts like the fruit of the loom ones?

Shipping to Japan. Check. I will look into Japan and Canada tomorrow...
Zimms
Is the shipping per shirt?

I'm in for 2 black and 1 white. I'll pp shortly.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Zimms @ Apr 28 2011, 07:55 PM) *

I think I can fit up to 3 shirts in one of the USPS bags so up to 3 is $5
roadster fan
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Apr 28 2011, 06:10 PM) *

Proceeds above costs will be donated to the WCR2012 effort wherever that may be...

......Monterey, CA?! oh wait, is SoCal next in the rotation? Anyway, nice job Rob, the next crew will appreciate the headstart in fundraising!

Jim
GaroldShaffer
I'm in beerchug.gif

My order:

2 XXL White & 1 XXL Black = $51

1 XL White & 1 XL Black = $30

1 med white = $15

1 small white = $15

7 shirts total. = $111 + shipping costs

Sent you a PM about sending payment other than PP and total with shipping costs.

Thanks!!
Zimms
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Apr 29 2011, 02:26 AM) *

QUOTE(Zimms @ Apr 28 2011, 07:55 PM) *

I think I can fit up to 3 shirts in one of the USPS bags so up to 3 is $5

Thanks Rob. PP sent.
SCV
I'd love to get a black one, but will have to wait until the first of the month. Buying 36 DRLAs for the Beetle blew my budget this month.
Krieger
Rob, will you bring some to Mark's shopmeet? I would like 1xl white t, und 1 xl black long
jim_hoyland
PP sent
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Krieger @ Apr 29 2011, 06:21 AM) *

Rob, will you bring some to Mark's shopmeet? I would like 1xl white t, und 1 xl black long

Andy,
If we have them printed by then. No worries though. I am down there often and I can drop them for you at Original Customs...
PeeGreen 914
So any chance you can have the big logo printed on the front. I know you old guys like the T&C Surf look but for those younger guys they may just like to have the logo on the front poke.gif happy11.gif

If so I would like to order a few beerchug.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ Apr 29 2011, 07:32 AM) *

So any chance you can have the big logo printed on the front. I know you old guys like the T&C Surf look but for those younger guys they may just like to have the logo on the front poke.gif happy11.gif

If so I would like to order a few beerchug.gif

You've got two kids and a mortgage. You're not as young as you think fool! poke.gif
PeeGreen 914
blink.gif Yeah, I know sad.gif

but still... can we get these with the big logo on the front? pray.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ Apr 29 2011, 08:02 AM) *

blink.gif Yeah, I know sad.gif

but still... can we get these with the big logo on the front? pray.gif

I'm checkin' on it. But you have to buy one for Tierra. biggrin.gif
PeeGreen 914
I will buy some for her and some for me if you can... I promise beerchug.gif
Socalandy
Paypal sent with info. Thanks
ConeDodger
QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ Apr 29 2011, 08:38 AM) *

I will buy some for her and some for me if you can... I promise beerchug.gif

Can be done... biggrin.gif
PeeGreen 914
PM sent biggrin.gif
gary gartner

PP sent for one large
thanks for doing this Rob

gary piratenanner.gif
Krank
QUOTE(Krank @ Apr 28 2011, 10:16 PM) *

Are they available in long sleeve and made of pure wool....

I was only really kidding, but now I've gone and jinxed my weatherman.....10 cm of the white stuff forcast for this weekend. I may be in for one black and one white, XL. How 'bout zip on long sleeves? huh.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Krank @ Apr 29 2011, 06:10 PM) *

QUOTE(Krank @ Apr 28 2011, 10:16 PM) *

Are they available in long sleeve and made of pure wool....

I was only really kidding, but now I've gone and jinxed my weatherman.....10 cm of the white stuff forcast for this weekend. I may be in for one black and one white, XL. How 'bout zip on long sleeves? huh.gif

No. I'm done customizing. I did it for Bovey 'cause he's on this side of the border but I can't be seen as fraternizing with them damned Canadians... Soon enough we'll be at war. It only makes sense, we've attacked everyone else. ar15.gif lol-2.gif
jcambo7
I would like the one Jon suggested if it's possible.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(jcambo7 @ Apr 29 2011, 07:43 PM) *

I would like the one Jon suggested if it's possible.

Sure James. Just follow the ordering instructions on the first post and spec the front logo, size and white or black...
ConeDodger
Come on guys! I need something like 28 more t-shirts sold before I can place the order... This is for a good cause! WCR2012 in who knows where! Probably the last WCR if the Mayans were right lol-2.gif Though I'm still trying to figure out what happened with Y2K... dry.gif
CMONNETT
Payment sent thanks Rob.
cantley914
Any news on the shipping cost north of the border?
I'd like to know to make sure I keep enough money for ammo in case the war starts...

Steph
Krank
ditto
ConeDodger
QUOTE(cantley914 @ May 1 2011, 03:51 PM) *

Any news on the shipping cost north of the border?
I'd like to know to make sure I keep enough money for ammo in case the war starts...

Steph

I will check Monday. I been racing all weekend. But if that war starts, you wont need no ammo... I can see it now.

Canadian: Hey hoser, whatsup eh?

Merican: Huh? Me? Dude, I don't want no fight. I'm just here for the Labatt's... beer3.gif
ConeDodger
Keep those orders comin' guys! The quote I got was for 50 t-shirts. If I fall short of that, I may not be able to get as good a price and will have less to donate! sad.gif
ConeDodger
I need more t-shirt orders guys! We will not have much profit if I go to her with an order for only 30. Can't get much of a check to write to WCR12 with that!

Order up!!! biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
Anymore t-shirt orders? Otherwise I am going to have to place the order with the 30 or so we have...
Strudelwagon
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ May 5 2011, 09:09 AM) *

Anymore t-shirt orders? Otherwise I am going to have to place the order with the 30 or so we have...

Yuuuuup, I'll take 2 , 1-Med, I-Large in black
I'm another Canuck
Shipping?

thanks
Steve
SteveL
2 White XL, Please
Money Sent.

Thank you for doing this for us all!
ConeDodger
Ok, Guys in Canada, guys in Japan, and anywhere else for that matter...

I can fit 1-2 t-shirts in a global Priority Mail envelope and it is $15.95 so let me know if you want to pony-up for that and I will get you down for your shirts too...
gklinger
I'll take two, XL, 1 white, 1 black.

Thanks!
Derek Seymour
2 medium 1 white 1 black
money sent!
rick 918-S
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Apr 28 2011, 10:16 PM) *

QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Apr 28 2011, 07:00 PM) *

Rick I realize the weather is still bad and your fingers are still frozen but you can do it!!! biggrin.gif

Remember, all the money beyond costs will go into an account to help make WCR2012 a big hit!!!

FYI: This was taken today up the Gunflint Trail dry.gif

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Gettem while there still hot boys!
ConeDodger
Wow Rick! I keep Minneapolis weather on my iPhone because I want to stay connected. I can't believe how late I am seeing snow in the weather report... I have to get back there this summer. I am craving some fishing...

Ok, last call! I am giving this until Tuesday morning next week. Let's get all orders in by then and if we make the 50 great and we can make a donation to WCR2012 'The Last One if the Mayans Were Right' lol-2.gif If not, the per shirt price I pay goes up and we will make a very small donation...

In case you didn't notice, International Orders are possible. USPS Global Priority Mail Envelope is an additional $15.95 but I can only fit one to two shirts...
maf914
Rob,

I am in for 2 ea. X-Large and 1 ea. Medium, all white.

Thanks for doing this.

Edit: Payment has been sent via PayPal.

Edit: Rob, I accidently indicated 1 ea. Small on the PayPal note. I really intended to indicate a medium as per the above order. Sorry for the mix-up. Thanks.
Strudelwagon
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Apr 28 2011, 06:10 PM) *

We are ready to take orders for the new 914World.Com spring line of T-Shirts...

These are $15 each in sizes S - XL. Larger sizes are $2 extra. Shipping is $5 for up to three shirts.
Black, with corresponding changes to the logo can be done for $2.50 extra...

PM me if you want to do something other than Paypal.

Paypal to robsime @att.net (only without any spaces)

Make sure you put the size and your screen name along with the address you want the shirt sent to.

Payment sent
with US delivery address
thanks
SW
SirAndy
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ May 6 2011, 08:41 AM) *
Ok, last call! I am giving this until Tuesday morning next week.

Me don't do PayPal ... icon8.gif

If i can send you a check, i'm in for two XL in black ... idea.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(SirAndy @ May 6 2011, 12:13 PM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ May 6 2011, 08:41 AM) *
Ok, last call! I am giving this until Tuesday morning next week.

Me don't do PayPal ... icon8.gif

If i can send you a check, i'm in for two XL in black ... idea.gif

You're down... I'll PM the address. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.