Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD-FS- New 10 pc Tan Plush Carpet kit -$85-SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Strudelwagon
I bought this last year on ebay for $115 but I changed my mind and i'm going loop pile . Still in the bag I received it in.
$85 plus shipping
Pictures are flash and make it look different shades. The colour is uniform. Driver and passenger mats are lined on the back.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
poorsche914
What would shipping to 37876 be?

thanks,
steve

driving.gif
Strudelwagon
QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Apr 28 2011, 09:49 PM) *

What would shipping to 37876 be?

thanks,
steve

driving.gif

I'll have to get back to you
Steve
markb
Dibs if Steve doesn't take it.
livewire53
QUOTE(Strudelwagon @ Apr 28 2011, 07:10 PM) *

I bought this last year on ebay for $115 but I changed my mind and i'm going loop pile . Still in the bag I received it in.
$85 plus shipping
Pictures are flash and make it look different shades. The colour is uniform. Driver and passenger mats are lined on the back.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Just wondering, I've seen these sets on ebay, either perlon or plush and came in 4 colors.
Are they decent quality? they're still around $115.00

Thanks
Miles
Strudelwagon
QUOTE(livewire53 @ Apr 29 2011, 06:33 AM) *

$85 plus shipping
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Just wondering, I've seen these sets on ebay, either perlon or plush and came in 4 colors.

Thanks
Miles

Miles,
If you are looking for originallity, they are not close. They are glue in's and of light material. Worth $115 but not close in quality to the $320+ sets sold by AA and Morph.
livewire53
QUOTE(Strudelwagon @ Apr 29 2011, 06:57 AM) *

QUOTE(livewire53 @ Apr 29 2011, 06:33 AM) *

$85 plus shipping
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Thanks
Miles

Miles,
If you are looking for originallity, they are not close. They are glue in's and of light material. Worth $115 but not close in quality to the $320+ sets sold by AA and Morph.

Thanks for the feed back!
Miles
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.