Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Modernize your Fuse Panel
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
Engman
Modern ATO style fuse panel to replace the stck panel. This fuse panel has two covers which also have small thumb type screw which secure them to the fuse box. 12 ciruits - just like the existing one. Comes premounted to a panel - just unscrew the existing one swap wires and reinstall - no drilling required. Picture shows one mounted in my car - has been in it for the last several months. Comes complete with instructions and wire markers to make the swap easy. Easy to do well under an hour. Decal shown is one I made but the new decals which were tooled will be shipped to anyone purchasing one. Please see http://engmanparts.com for details
Engman
Installed pic.......
seanery
I've got one of these, waiting to get installed. They seem very nice!
Engman
Update - new decals have arrived - if you bought one PM me and I will send you one or if you won one at the WCC PM me.
Engman
Here is a pic with a cover off...
scottb
any chance for some 'bonus' slots for future add on's such as stereo, etc.?

thanks,

Scottb
Engman
Currently no. The 30 year old wiring harness does not have a lot of 'extra' capacity built into it. Add the fact that it is 30+ years old and in my opinion it is risky. I ran a seperate +cable from the battery to a seperate fuse panel mounted on the passenger front footwell. The main power for my amp, power antenna, cd changer and stero come from it. The stereo has a switched power that hooks to the main fuse panel and shuts off when the ignition is turned off. I did this also keep my power cleaner - less pops/clicks from the auto itself.

M
CptTripps
I just wanted to drop a note to everyone on the board that this is WELL worth the $100.00. I looked at doing it on my own, but the quality of this piece is EASILY worth what he's charging for it. I was expecting 'good', and got 'amazing'.

A MUST for any 914.
serge914
I just finished installing mine, it look and work great.
I get between 15 and 20 more HP wink.gif
echocanyons
This is top notch

great product Mark.

smilie_pokal.gif
campbellcj
I installed mine on Sunday and wanted to also pitch in a quick '2 thumbs up' for this product. Thanks again for offering these, Mark clap.gif
ChicagoChris
Just got mine and it looks great. Exceded expectations. This product looks like a winner. smilie_pokal.gif
shoguneagle
I really need one of these since I am starting the car rebuilding. Are they still availaablle and what would be the shipping costs to Arizona?

Sincerely,
Steve Hurt
Shoguneagle
1974 914-6GT/916 Replica with 3.0 CIS Sixer
Engman
PM sent.

Thanks

M
shoguneagle
Got the fuse box and it is an excellent product. It will fit my needs and pro bably prevent any future shorts in the car. Thanks Engman

Steve Hurt
duano
Where do I send the check for the fuse panel?
duano1@npgcable.com include reg ups or fed x to 86401, Kingman AZ
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.