Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chromey looking new toys arrived
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
East coaster
I just received my 914-6 Euroracing headers from Jet Hot and they look GREAT! George Narbel (Euroracing Headers) was really good to work with and did some really nice welds and bends to make these headers. I had him drop ship them to Jet Hot for coating. My 3.6 should breath easy through these 1 3/4" tubes!!

SCHWEET..........
East coaster
It's so nice to get new shiney goodies!
siverson
Looks good. I too put shiny headers on my 3.6 this weekend. They don't look quite as nice, but have heat...

The rumors are true about these GHL headers not fitting to well. Fit perfectly at the head, but the left one is about 1/2" higher than the right! It all ends up working with some adjustments of the muffler hanger (and a big hammer), but the muffler still isn't very level. sad.gif

I also switched to a single out exhaust. I know, I'm such a weenie - heat and single out. First impressions of the muffler: I dunno, no resonance like the dual out, but the sound isn't as good. Hmmm... It'll do for now though (the dual out just was way too loud/boomy for me).

-Steve
siverson
Here's a question for you guys - what's the good of having 1 3/4" headers, when all the mufflers have a much smaller inlet?

idea.gif
siverson
some more exhaust photos
siverson
What went on...
siverson
What came off... (grimey old Bursch 1 3/4" headers - was waiting until all the oil leaks were gone until the new shiny stuff went on, we'll see how long that lasts!)
siverson
Don't line up well....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.