Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: You got to love it...only on ebay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
Where else could they sell this masterpiece.. nice color scheme for the teener laugh.gif
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...2479500420&rd=1
CCLINPAINTBYNUMBERS
Howard
I Love it! Park it in my driveway and put Santa Claus in it for Christmas. Lots of lights, neon thingies in the wheel wells, hula girl on the dash and dice on the mirror.
siverson
I like it.
schweggy
Holy flaming turds Batman!!

barf.gif
GWN7
I'm guessing the sales theory is, post 78 pictures of it and someone else will think it's wonderful.

looks like it needs sponsor decals
Seagrave
Like the ad says, they think it is an "honer" to own it. Hahahahaha. Yeah, that would be money well spent. Not.
ss6
I think the PO couldn't decide on a color, so he/she picked "one of everything" rolleyes.gif .
ablose58
BLING:lol2: lol2.gif lol2.gif biggrin.gif
Maine914
Flashback! 1968 -- Fillmore East!
EdwardBlume
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah baby, YEAH!!!!!

barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif
JeffBowlsby
Thats the way to take a fine 70K automobile, spend 10K on paint and have it be worth 10K, when you're done. He will hold on to this one for awhile... <_<
skline
Oh I dont know, the gay people like the rainbow so I am thinking maybe the original owner was a fairy with a lot of money. I for one, would not be caught dead in that car. Strip it down and repaint it one color. Two tone maybe. But all those colors? Not a chance.
MattR
I think thats been listed before. It kinda scares me that I know that, but I guess there are some things you dont forget... barf.gif
Curvie Roadlover
QUOTE(bowlsby @ May 21 2004, 12:17 AM)
Thats the way to take a fine 70K automobile, spend 10K on paint and have it be worth 10K, when you're done. He will hold on to this one for awhile... dry.gif

agree.gif
RON S.
If the guy that dreamed that thing up woulda just put some 22" wheels on it he'd a sold it w/o any need for ebay.
Ron
crash914
Wow! ohmy.gif

I want one!!!!!! wub.gif

I would repaint with a spray can though....... laugh.gif
DuckRyder
That thing is so many levels of wrong, I don't even know where to start.
rhodyguy
that baby would be a real treat when the acid kicked in. w00t.gif

kevin
tat2dphreak
I appreciate the workmanship, but it still looks like dammit! barf.gif
JohnB
Well, it's a kind of art, isn't it?

One man's Picasso is another man's acid trip. It's cool but I'm with Jeff. I take 'em the way the factory made 'em.

I saw a web site once where a guy took old junker 911 and painted it up nice, he made that rust bucket look pretty snappy. No engine, of course, just automotive art.

I want to know if the groundskeeper at the golf course knew they were parking a car on his fairway?
ruddyboys
WHY
L8Apex
Repost #3

IPB Image

happy11.gif happy11.gif happy11.gif happy11.gif happy11.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.