Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Will it ever end!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
hasaramat
It's April 30th, the middle of spring and this is still what we are getting! My cars want out! Well, except for the 914 which is still on jack stands. smile.gif There is so wuch snow in our mountains that when it starts melting we are in trouble, our reservoirs are already full. Hate to say it but this stuff has been going east and making tornados. Watch out here it comes again sad.gif
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

This is last week on my snowmobile, this trench was just the new snow we had got the day before! 300 horsepower makes a big trench! biggrin.gif
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Ian Stott
Well it is nice to see I'm not the only one with snow issues! Summer weather is just around the corner for both of us, got my trunklid back from my body man, it had one of those spoilers screwed into to it so those holes had to be filled and then painted. He did a nice job and was real picky adjusting the latch mechanism, it had to be just right before he would give it back to me! It is nice to deal with people who take pride in there work.

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
URY914
It's been in the 90's here for the last few weeks.
StratPlayer
Woke up to 5" new snow on the ground this morning.,,,,,,
Elliot Cannon
If snow and cold weather are a problem, I have a solution for ya. av-943.gif
Hammy
Nice here. Was wading waist deep in the bass ponds less than a week ago biggrin.gif Love spring.
Strudelwagon
QUOTE(Ian Stott @ Apr 30 2011, 09:14 AM) *

Well it is nice to see I'm not the only one with snow issues! Summer weather is just around the corner for both of us, got my trunklid back from my body man, it had one of those spoilers screwed into to it so those holes had to be filled and then painted. He did a nice job and was real picky adjusting the latch mechanism, it had to be just right before he would give it back to me! It is nice to deal with people who take pride in there work.

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada

Global warming Dudes!
Skid
I can't believe its still snowing here either! Oh well, I get to go skiing tomorrow and I bet that there is some great snow up there. piratenanner.gif
hasaramat
QUOTE(Skid @ Apr 30 2011, 12:22 PM) *

I can't believe its still snowing here either! Oh well, I get to go skiing tomorrow and I bet that there is some great snow up there. piratenanner.gif

The skiing should be really good. Wednesday I was on the top of Alta(Supreme lift), from the out of bounds side,(on a snowmobile) and the snow unbelievable! DEEP DEEP DEEP!
jimtab
Here on the NorCal coast we like to look at the pics and occasionally visit the snow.....live in it? I don't think so......
bfrymire
Nice picture of the 914.. What's all the white stuff??? wink.gif

Jerry
In Houston...90 degrees and we are in a drought! No rain at all for the month of April......grass all turning brown and trees are starting to die. Weird weather
76-914
And I thought you had your car covers "flocked". happy11.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.