Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Still for sale but not for long
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
redshift
U-234 is still for sale. It hasn't moved since i parked it in '07. (drove it there)

Has less than 20k miles on rebuilt e2.0, just over 20k on rebuilt transaxle. It hasn't been started since '07 when I drove it into the back yard. Factory D-jet, and whatever.

Black, and ugly. I haven't washed it since I parked it.

Has 2.0 Fuchs, and backdated chrome on both ends. Brand new bumper caps as I bought it. *oxidizing.. unwashed.. remember*.

Triad dual exhaust. Terrible interiror. (haven't driven since '07)

Has 2 flats. I have an air compressor.

Make an offer. I want to get basically the price for chrome early bumpers, the wheels, and then some value of what a motor and transaxle are worth. I am thinking around $1500-2k.

It could run in a weekend. Your weekend, not mine.

Will require some welding, or you take it apart as a donor. I don't care. I am sad to say teenerlife is so over for me that I am never to return. Lucky 13 isn't my number.

Ask questions. I only have a blackberry or an original iphone for pics, but I am looking to get this over quicker than slower.

SAVANNAH GA pickup.

Thanks, I miss you all.

Miles
kevin311
PM sent
redshift
QUOTE(kevin311 @ Apr 30 2011, 04:51 PM) *

PM sent

I will post some pictures by Monday, Sun is going down here, and tomorrow is a nightmare.

Someone save me from the emoticon army! Ahhahhhhhhhrrrggg.
redshift
Just to clear things a bit, this isn't a total piece of shit. It was built for me in 02, and the only rust would be what can happen since then. It has some rust issue.. like floor boards show some rust, and one seat mount came loose when a big guy leaned on teh seat like a bar.

just sayin'...

Where is Bruce Napier?

Andyrew
Miles!!! Good to see you!
redshift
Sorry fellas. My family suffered a tragedy. A couple employees were killed in a machine failure as I had been called away on an unexpected couple week of work.

What a mess.

Back here soon as I can. Thanks.
avidfanjpl
I don't even know you yet, Miles, but we are praying for you and the families.

John Lewis
kmob36
Anybody know how to get in touch with Redshift? I am in NC and want to see the 914 for sale.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.