Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Spreading the word about the 914club
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jtf914
OK, so I'm stealing this idea from my local Porsche BBS, but I thought it was a good idea. Print this out on card stock, or photo paper, and leave a couple in your wallet. If you spot a parked 914, leave one under the wiper, let them know we are everywhere:
GaroldShaffer
I like that. clap56.gif

- Garold
Kerrys914
Creepy..........But I like it smilie_pokal.gif

Kerry
morph
i agree with the creepy part biggrin.gif in driving my 73 i met some stange people. people would just walk up to you in parking lots and start talking to you
ive had people fallow me for 20miles just to talk to me.and look at the car.i dont know how many times ive walked out to my car in a parking lot and there was a note from somebody wanting to meet me.sometimes it was annoying."stop putting crap on my car"but on the flip side some of my best contacts i met though thease methods.i dunno just the idea of people F**Kin with my car when im in a store bothers me sometimes.i guess its the mood im in for that day.lol(ive also have had my car broken into too)and i cant complain too much cause all of these things ive done my self when ive seen another 914 (ive never fallowed anyone though)but im gulity of alot of the things that have botherd me sometimes. biggrin.gif
Elliot_Cannon
The "You've been sighted" part almost sounds like a warning! If I found that on my car I think I would look around and under the car before starting it.
Cheers, Elliot
Aaron Cox
Thats cool!
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ May 21 2004, 08:52 PM)
The "You've been sighted" part almost sounds like a warning!  If I found that on my car I think I would look around and under the car before starting it.
             Cheers,   Elliot

Put some smiley faces on it. I smile.gif biggrin.gif rolleyes.gif t's cool!
Rusty
Either smiley faces to lighten it up... or dripping blood to complete the creepy effect. ohmy.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.