Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seattle Track Day May 28! Anyone going?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Eddie914
There is a track event Friday May 28, 2004 Organized by the Bremerton Sports Car Club.

Anyone planning on attending? I've participated many times and they are always great events. This is a track day not an autocross!

Hope to see you there!

Eddie Kielbon

IPB Image
914werke
Bremerton isnt really a "Track". Its a couple of old beat -up runways! headbang.gif
Eddie914
Sorry!

Anyone want to come drive fast on "a couple of old beat -up runways"?

MDB2.gif
914werke
happy11.gif aktion035.gif mueba.gif biggrin.gif
LS6/914
Is it P-car specific, or can I slip in a customers Noble?
rhodyguy
it's lots more fun than an ax. bring what you want. i may see if i can damage my car again.

kevin
Bleyseng
I am going to try to bring this car to race you with Eddie so you won't be passing me on the straightaways! biggrin.gif
Neal
Can someone outline what a newbie has to do to participate in a

1. Track Day
2.AX

All the welds on my body are somewhat strong so it might be fun.
p.s I have a new helment from my motorcycle fiasco.

Neal
rhodyguy
eddie, no drafting on the mazda unless you have an asbestos bra for the white car ohmy.gif . should keep the honda 2000s off your tail geoff. neal, your car should be fine. bring something to eat, something to drink, and your helmet. check the torque on the lug bolts before you leave home.

kevin
Bleyseng
Yep Kevin, that 3 foot flame when you back off the gas should keep em off my tail finally or they will get scorched!
Geoff
ablose58
Hey guys what time for this event?? I will be there cause the last time was a total blast Oh and Geoff don't run over my stuff this time lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif smilie_pokal.gif
DNHunt
I'd like to make it but I'll be on the road to WCC. California here I come.

Dave
Bleyseng
Hey what can I say, I got excited cuz it was my turn to go and forgot someone piled all their stuff right in front of my car.
ablose58
Hey Geoff, I was only kidding!! biggrin.gif What time are you heading over? AL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.