Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How do I do it?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
OK so I cant figure this out can any one help me on this one. I like the half naked ones and the floppn boobs rocking nana.gif but just would be content if I could put a snap shot of the car there. confused24.gif Thanks
SirAndy
go to:

My Controls/Edit Avatar Settings/

then either choose one of the predifined avatars or upload your own.
if you upload your own, make sure you get the dimensions right,
max. is 125 x 125 pixles. if your picture is bigger the BBS will shrink it,
be sure you specify the correct aspect ratio in that case.
also note that if you use a much bigger picture, we all will still have to download all that pretty image data, even tho it'll be displayed as a tiny image.

so, do as all a favor and shrink your avatar to the correct size before you upload it. wink.gif
Andy
SirAndy
oh, and i forgot ...

Welcome to the BBS! smilie_pokal.gif
Andy
Joe Bob
You need at least ten posts before you can start offending people with yer avatar..... <_<
skline
QUOTE(mikez @ May 21 2004, 04:28 PM)
You need at least ten posts before you can start offending people with yer avatar..... dry.gif

I like that, Offending people with yer avatar, I am not offended by yours and mine is more of an art form, I wouldnt think it would be offending anyone. You cant see anything but a beautiful woman, you can tell she is nude but she isnt really showing anything.
TheCabinetmaker
Mike, I could be wrong, but I think I've seen lot's of folks with 1 post and a custom avatar. confused24.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(skline @ May 21 2004, 05:40 PM)
I am not offended by yours and mine is more of an art form

i think zois is talking about the picture of his hairy butt he used to use as his avatar ...

barf.gif Andy
lagunero
and mine is more of an art form

laugh.gif laugh.gif you must be referring to the Photoshop art from your previous avatars!

And no I'm not offended nor am I offended that someone else may be offended laugh.gif
skline
QUOTE(lagunero9catorce @ May 21 2004, 04:52 PM)
and mine is more of an art form

laugh.gif laugh.gif you must be referring to the Photoshop art from your previous avatars!

And no I'm not offended nor am I offended that someone else may be offended laugh.gif

Hey, that was not photoshoped, I have seen that woman in person in Vegas a few times at the Comdex conventions. She is real, eerr man made but real. I couldnt imagine being with a woman that large but it deffinetly gets your attention.
lagunero
QUOTE(skline @ May 21 2004, 05:57 PM)
She is real, eerr man made but real.

Wow! The scotish plaid avatar looked doctored so I just assumed. I can image myself with someone like that (a few times a day actually) but I couldn't afford the maintenance laugh.gif

did anyone catch it before I edited it?
skline
What Scotish Plaid avatar? I dont recall that one.
lagunero
Skline, I thought it was yours, the green plaid bikini boobgirl drinking water.
skline
Nope, It wasnt mine. I just went through my avatar pics and didnt see one with any plaid in it. Now I am curious who it was, I wanna see it.
VegasRacer
the green plaid bikini boobgirl drinking water.

QUOTE(skline @ May 21 2004, 05:21 PM)
Now I am curious who it was, I wanna see it.

Do you mean this photo from the dehydration thread?
IPB Image
skline
I like the avatar that Mike went back to. The motion gives a special effect. Those babies are real! happy11.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.