This is one of the INITIAL reissues (2000 total) that was done and then stopped. It is a CS22111.xxxxxx model that has the best of the original Heuer internals and with the original band that has worn through but has a matching black leather band and two spare stainless bands. It has the warranty card and neat brown leather box to keep it in. I raced with this watch for years and it brought me TWO HSR-West championships, numerous race win here in CA and AZ and even a race win in Mexico so it is lucky! It has the black dial with date at the bottom and a synthetic crystal as ordered by Jacky Ickx when he was presented the first one which he gave to Steve McQueen. It is the same as the watch in the movies! Price is $2,000 or trade for a Sharps Black Powder Rifle in 45-70. Email me or call 619-691-8640. Note that the modern repoductions all say Tag-Heuer now and have a much cheaper set of internals.

Here is a link to one that is for sale on ebay but is NOT mine: http://cgi.ebay.com/Tag-Heuer-Monaco-CS211...c4#ht_500wt_922