I need the bracket that bolts to the battery tray here:

Click to view attachment

And attached the brain here:

Click to view attachment

Here's what I'm looking for:

Click to view attachment

PM me ASAP assimilate.gif

gcrotvik
I have one that needs to be restored. It's straight but has surface rust. It can be easily blasted and repainted or powder coated. Let me know if your interested and I can send a picture. $15.00 plus shipping.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(gcrotvik @ May 1 2011, 10:28 PM) *

I have one that needs to be restored. It's straight but has surface rust. It can be easily blasted and repainted or powder coated. Let me know if your interested and I can send a picture. $15.00 plus shipping.

Got you pm about you quest to find the bracket but could not locate it. Thanks for trying.

Still looking fellas! wacko.gif
drken
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ May 3 2011, 09:34 AM) *

Got you pm about you quest to find the bracket but could not locate it. Thanks for trying.

I'm pretty sure I have one of those in pretty good shape. Might have a little surface rust, but I think it would clean up nicely. $15 shipped? I think I could get you a pic tonight if you'd like.

Ken
914xprs
i have a refinished one $20.00 plus $5.80
paypal to iefixitburke@yahoo.com

thanks
QUOTE(drken @ May 3 2011, 12:27 PM) *

QUOTE(rick 918-S @ May 3 2011, 09:34 AM) *

I'm pretty sure I have one of those in pretty good shape. Might have a little surface rust, but I think it would clean up nicely. $15 shipped? I think I could get you a pic tonight if you'd like.

Ken

drken
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Rick,
Here are a few pics of the bracket I have. There is some surface rust and pitting. It seems to be plenty strong, but for it to look concours, it would need to be stripped, filled, and painted. Let me know if you want it.
Sorry for big pics. I need to work on this photo compressing/posting thing. icon8.gif

Ken
ConeDodger
Rick,
I know I have one. I just have to find it. How about free and I will pay the shipping? biggrin.gif
mikea100
Ken,
if Rick doesn't take it, I will.
thanks,
Mike
drken
QUOTE(mikea100 @ May 5 2011, 02:43 PM) *

Ken,
if Rick doesn't take it, I will.
thanks,
Mike

Mike,

Thanks for the offer, but I sent it out to Rick this morning.

Cheers,
Ken
rick 918-S
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ May 5 2011, 10:53 AM) *

Rick,
I know I have one. I just have to find it. How about free and I will pay the shipping? biggrin.gif

Hi Rob,

Actually, I need two. Yours will go on the Raspberry car. Hows that for cool! shades.gif

Sandy's done with your book. driving-girl.gif She thanks you and I will mail it back soon!
ConeDodger
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ May 5 2011, 02:29 PM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ May 5 2011, 10:53 AM) *

Rick,

Hi Rob,

Actually, I need two. Yours will go on the Raspberry car. Hows that for cool! shades.gif

Sandy's done with your book. driving-girl.gif She thanks you and I will mail it back soon!

Cool beans! It was the least I could do for 'THAT GIRL'. lol-2.gif laugh.gif I will dig around and find it. It is in a box with a bunch of DJet that I don't really need...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.