Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: sleepless in oakland?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SirAndy
so, it's 1am friday night (saturday morning to be precise) and the BBS is empty!
where is everybody? confused24.gif

i know lawrence is in iraq,
brad's still at the shop,
i'm at home nearing the bottom of the rum-bottle,

so, what are the other 1,892 Members doing ???
rocking nana.gif Andy
SirAndy
proof
VegasRacer
I just got home from work. I gotta get to bed soon. Tomorrow I have to do a few things to the car 'cause I just found out earlier today that on Sunday I have a chance to get some seat time at the track in Pahrump. boldblue.gif smash.gif driving.gif
elmonte
Playing poker on line at Ultimate Bet Dreaming of long drive today when the sun comes up
SirAndy
"If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the breaking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower." -- Mark Donohue

"if you can't make black marks on any straight, regardless if you turn out of a corner or if you're at the breaking point of the next turn, then you must have a tired old 1.8L." -- SirAndy
rhodyguy
setting up the right wingers for a bad morning at the bird off topic forum. i haven't been up this late in a long time.

kevin
skline
There is more people on when I get home from work. It's about 1:30 AM.

Board Statistics
14 user(s) active in the past 30 minutes
3 guests, 8 members 3 Anonymous Members [ View Complete List ]
>skline >Jacco >VegasRacer >elmonte >jridder >sechszylinder >Jaiderenegadesimpson V8 914 >markd@mac.com
Today's Birthdays
1 member is celebrating his/her birthday today
>toni2105 (48)
Forthcoming Calendar Events within the next 30 days
GGR - TimeTrial #4 (Tentative) 5/22 & 23, CVR PCA AX - Plainfield, CT, NASA - May 23rd - Sears Point, FCSCC Autocross - Waterbury, CT, 914 West Coast Classic, GGR - Autocross #4 (Tentative), NASA - June 5th & 6th - Reno/Fernley, 914 West Coast Classic, GGR - Concours & Swap Meet - Partsheaven, GGR - Vintage Races, FCSCC Autocross - Waterbury, CT, 914 West Coast Classic 2004, GGR - Concours Zone #3, GGR - Autocross #3 & #4 6/19 & 6/20, Summer Swap Meet in FL.
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 161,228 posts
We have 1,896 registered members
The newest member is michaelmoo
Most users ever online was 140 on Jan 4 2004, 08:55 PM
GWN7
Hey I'm here too.....must be invisable smile.gif
Kevin@ojai.net
I just got home from the machine shop. Got the flywheel for the super-mileage vehicle machined. I would have gotten home a couple hours earlier, but some one F-d up the boring bar I wanted to use, which added a few hours to the job.

-Kevin
skline
I just noticed my post time is an hour different from the actual time, whats up with that? It is now 9:00 AM on Saturday. Why is the post time different?
skline
There, I fixed it. I didnt have daylight savings time checked in my profile.
Bleyseng
Is that diamonds or are her feet tied together????in your avatar, nasty boy......
skline
They are diamonds, she is too sweet to tie up.
ChrisReale
You guys are geeks cool.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(ChrisReale @ May 22 2004, 02:39 PM)
You guys are geeks cool.gif

like that?
Chris914n6
QUOTE(skline @ May 22 2004, 08:21 AM)
They are diamonds, she is too sweet to tie up.

I'd rather tie her up than buy her diamonds. happy11.gif

Damn, Vegas is such a bad influence.... wink.gif
Caveman
You're lying to yourself if you think that woman is sweet.

I was in Oakland all week, downtown at the fed building on Clay. Man was it friggin' windy last week. Hey Andy, do you work in Oaklandtonfieldville?
SirAndy
QUOTE(Caveman @ May 22 2004, 11:20 PM)
Hey Andy, do you work in Oaklandtonfieldville?

well, i guess that depends wink.gif

my office is in SF, but i do work from home frequently, like 2 or 3 days a week ...
that gives my enough time to lurk around EASY to look for parts i don't really need but absolutely have to have and get breakfast at the
"Can't fail cafe" ...

Andy
carreraguy
Brad's still at the shop? I dropped by today and the place was locked up tighter than a drum. Definitely a glutton for punishment! May be working on Ol' Yeller!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.