Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Rot in Hell Bin Laden!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Eric_Shea
cheer.gif piratenanner.gif drunk.gif bootyshake.gif smilie_pokal.gif
plymouth37
Obama making a statement in about 5 mins.
zymurgist
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif
drunk.gif

Buh-bye, you camel sucker. ar15.gif
rick 918-S
Fox News is on the story. They need to stay hot on the money for these guys now and we may be able to actually make the world a safer place.
Mike Bellis
I want to see pictures of his corpse... evilgrin.gif
Yes it is nice to get the mastermind of 911...of course unless you are of the conspiracy therory crowd then you have different thoughts on that??
I feel sure there are plenty others ready to take his place unfortunetly..

The problem is that all of them really only have one purpose. To wipe out our existence to create their perfect world. ALL of them?? Think about that one for a minute...

ooops...politics and religion in the same post.
Jake Raby
His body has assumed room temperature and his soul is burning in HELL for eternity.. I hope someone had enough sense to do a "double tap" right between his eyes!

This is a great day to be an American..
PBC914
God bless our soldiers that have served or are serving, their families, the families of soldiers that passed away to get us to this day. "Don't Tread On Me". God Bless America.
76-914
Yes, That C...sucker. I think he ate a bowl of Joe's Chili
cantley914
A new country is born. It groups together: Afghanistan, Iran, Pakistan, & all other muslim countries finishing in 'an

To be all under the same flag: Terroristan

Can't wait to learn where they'll bury you to pee on your Tumbstone!

Bon voyage to Hell av-943.gif av-943.gif sheeplove.gif sheeplove.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif
Lou W
It sure is good news smile.gif
RickS
Freakin' fantastic. Bout time.
PBC914
QUOTE(PBC914 @ May 1 2011, 10:35 PM) *

God bless our soldiers that have served or are serving, their families, the families of soldiers that passed away to get us to this day. "Don't Tread On Me". God Bless America.

One other item Osama, I believe by the time you arrived, they ran out of virgins.
stewteral
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ May 1 2011, 08:13 PM) *

cheer.gif piratenanner.gif drunk.gif bootyshake.gif smilie_pokal.gif

AMEN!! I am so pleased to see that 914-ers GET IT when it comes to the threat of ISLAM (which means: "To Submit.smile.gif. These insane religeous zealots will NEVER stop (just like the Terminator) until they create an Islamic Caliphate that will rule the entire world.

Bin Laden's death is great news, but World War III will continue for decades until we teach the Islamic terrorists to CHANGE the way they THINK, Since belief systems are what power such insane movements.

Long live America!
Terry
messix
it's shame that the men that achieved this great action can never be publicly recognized.
PBC914
QUOTE(messix @ May 1 2011, 10:50 PM) *

it's shame that the men that achieved this great action can never be publicly recognized.

Ah, but right now, success is the greatest revenge, and you can be sure, no public recognition is needed for that which is clearly understood!
PBC914
Ladies and gentlemen, it is clear we are missing a very important emoticon, an American Flag and a POW/MIA flag and a "Don't Tread On Me" flag. For those in charge, we need to correct this glaring omission. God Bless America.
Jake Raby
The person who squeezed that trigger doesn't need to be recognized to be fulfilled..

remember: These organizations are a team.. They must work as one well oiled machine to achieve these results. There are no individuals.
jeffdon
Finally, f-ng A, we got his ass. We shoot him, or manage to cut off his dialysis supplies? I for one, am pissed off it took this long to catch a 6 foot plus tall arab with a kidney issue, but better late than never.
Eric_Shea
Cut him up and feed him to the swines.
messix
QUOTE(Jake Raby @ May 1 2011, 08:58 PM) *

The person who squeezed that trigger doesn't need to be recognized to be fulfilled..

remember: These organizations are a team.. They must work as one well oiled machine to achieve these results. There are no individuals.

i understand that jake!

but this nation, this world owes to them to be honored for what they have achieved!

i know some one who might have been on this team if it were ten years ago.

and i "get" why he did that job.

but these people deserve to have thier nations gratitude expressed to them.
bigkensteele
QUOTE(messix @ May 1 2011, 08:06 PM) *

i understand that jake!

but this nation, this world owes to them to be honored for what they have achieved!

I agree, but if they were ever identified, they (and their family) would be living with a bulls-eye on their back for the rest of their lives. They know it, and that is all that matters. I wish that I had the words to thank everyone who has served, but I don't. The sacrifices that they make, and that their families make brings a lump to my throat everytime I think about it. Every one of them, past and present, is a hero in my eyes.

God bless America, and to Hell with everyone who hates us, inside and out.
messix
QUOTE(bigkensteele @ May 1 2011, 09:40 PM) *

QUOTE(messix @ May 1 2011, 08:06 PM) *

i understand that jake!

I agree, but if they were ever identified, they (and their family) would be living with a bulls-eye on their back for the rest of their lives. They know it, and that is all that matters. I wish that I had the words to thank everyone who has served, but I don't. The sacrifices that they make, and that their families make brings a lump to my throat everytime I think about it. Every one of them, past and present, is a hero in my eyes.

God bless America, and to Hell with everyone who hates us, inside and out.

that is why i posted this!

"it's shame that the men that achieved this great action can never be publicly recognized."

Mike Bellis
This was posted on the web and claims is his death picture... Photoshop?

Click to view attachment
mrgjones
Gruesome pictures aside, are the new people saying that our guys killed him or just that he's dead. You know he was very sick for a very long time.
John
I want to see his fuchin head on a stick in Osamaland or it is FAKE! (just a publicity stunt Obama is proclaiming)

Guess I am from Missouri and you have to SHOW ME.

John
Elliot Cannon
Too bad there will be dozens more to take his place. I don't think much will change. He was just one of many. There,s lots more work to be done.
dw914er
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ May 1 2011, 10:38 PM) *

Too bad there will be dozens more to take his place. I don't think much will change. He was just one of many. There,s lots more work to be done.

I'm in the same boat. He did not act alone and I'm sure there are other extremists out there to take his place. Hopefully this event is a push towards a greater world though. About time as well beerchug.gif
nsr-jamie
Well, its about time....thats the best news I heard all this weekend. Time to crack a beer open....personally I wished they could have caught the bastard alive, but dead is good too. The world is a better place without this nutcase.

beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beer.gif beer.gif beer.gif beerchug.gif drunk.gif
Mikey914
Best birthday present ever!
johannes
QUOTE(kg6dxn @ May 1 2011, 08:47 PM) *

This was posted on the web and claims is his death picture... Photoshop?

Click to view attachment

Yes ! photoshop. No doubt about it. http://photoblog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/...photo-is-a-fake

hot_shoe914
Shouldn't this be in the Sandbox? Just sayin......I would think that as an admin you would know this. poke.gif slap.gif
zymurgist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M
Spoke
Justice has been served.

My thoughts and prayers to all those who lost family members on 9/11 and those who continue to serve our country.

They buried that ass at sea. That is too good for him. I was thinking something like what happened to Mussolini. I hope they have at least one pic of that dead bastard.

Got him 100 miles from the capital of Pakistan...in a mansion... Like no one knew he was there. And we were lead to believe he was living in the mountains eating bugs and worms.
rmital
QUOTE(Spoke @ May 2 2011, 07:38 AM) *

My thoughts and prayers to all those who lost family members on 9/11 and those who continue to serve our country.

Amen.... flag.gif

and God please Bless those Naval Seals that risked their lives in this matter.
Bartlett 914
I heard he was buried at sea. I hope that funeral started at 20,000 feet!
ellisor3
I would have loved to see the look on that bastards face when the Seals showed up. You know the look, the Oh FUUUUUUUU--------------K. He was promised virgins, I hope this is all that is left for him.

sheeplove.gif

BTW: he is the sheep
flipb
QUOTE(PBC914 @ May 1 2011, 11:47 PM) *

One other item Osama, I believe by the time you arrived, they ran out of virgins.

Nah, there are plenty of virgins left. They all look like this:
IPB Image
ellisor3
No other words necessary.

Cairo94507
I am not a conspiracy theorist type person, but at first President Obama said his (Osama's) body is in the custody of the U.S. Now I wake up and Bin Laden was quickly buried at sea in accordance is Islamic tradition because they could not find a country to accept the body?

I am just saying....this piece of shit was wanted around the world and he was quickly buried at sea? Where is the actual, undeniable, undisputed proof that Bin Laden was actually killed?

Is is just me or is the timing just a coincidence with Obama kicking off his re-election campaign?
Krieger
Payback is a bitch. flag.gif
Richard Casto
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ May 2 2011, 08:49 AM) *

I am not a conspiracy theorist type person, but at first President Obama said his (Osama's) body is in the custody of the U.S. Now I wake up and Bin Laden was quickly buried at sea in accordance is Islamic tradition because they could not find a country to accept the body?

I am just saying....this piece of shit was wanted around the world and he was quickly buried at sea? Where is the actual, undeniable, undisputed proof that Bin Laden was actually killed?

Is is just me or is the timing just a coincidence with Obama kicking off his re-election campaign?

Absolutely no doubt conspiracy theories will sprout up on this no matter how it was handled. Is he alive, is he dead, did Bin Laden have Obama's real birth certificate? The stories are going to be wild and plentiful. Especially overseas. Regarding timing, imagine if they discovered Bin Laden just prior to the 2012 election vote! Obama would still have to pull the trigger (no pun intended) on the spec op, and everyone would howl that it was politically timed!

My opinion is that they were between a rock and a hard place. Capture him alive? What do you do with him? Trial and eventual execution just plays into his hands. I think next to him not being found, live capture was their worse nightmare.

The probably kept his body just long enough for DNA analysis to prove his identity. Then you had to avoid the problem the Russians had with respect to Hitler's body. Even if you bury it in secret eventually word of the location would get out and become some type of ugly shrine. So just like the Russians did with Hitler's body, they disposed of it in a way that there is no "final resting place". Of course it took the Russian years to figure this out, but that is what they did. Quick burial at sea seems like a pretty good solution.

Then you have the issue of how you handle the body in the interim. While I am sure people would love to parade his body through the streets, no matter how bad he was, you have to follow a procedure that doesn't cast you in a bad light in the future. Personally, for me, his time in Hell is enough.

No doubt there has been a good bit of planning as to what to do when he is found, so they probably had a playbook that they followed. I can't imagine it going off much better than it did.

And Kudos to the civilian and military people who followed this through until the end.

Richard
cooltimes
Thanks Richard. You probably said what the majority in American feel and not the handful of posers who always try to keep truth smeared in their dirty way of life. We are thankful that we have the leadership that really got it done. Bin Laden is dead. Thanks to those that really got the job done.

a 914 Salute to Richard.
Beep beep.

Cooltimes

QUOTE(Richard Casto @ May 2 2011, 08:22 AM) *

QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ May 2 2011, 08:49 AM) *

Absolutely no doubt conspiracy theories will sprout up on this no matter how it was handled. Is he alive, is he dead, did Bin Laden have Obama's real birth certificate? The stories are going to be wild and plentiful. Especially overseas. Regarding timing, imagine if they discovered Bin Laden just prior to the 2012 election vote! Obama would still have to pull the trigger (no pun intended) on the spec op, and everyone would howl that it was politically timed!

My opinion is that they were between a rock and a hard place. Capture him alive? What do you do with him? Trial and eventual execution just plays into his hands. I think next to him not being found, live capture was their worse nightmare.

The probably kept his body just long enough for DNA analysis to prove his identity. Then you had to avoid the problem the Russians had with respect to Hitler's body. Even if you bury it in secret eventually word of the location would get out and become some type of ugly shrine. So just like the Russians did with Hitler's body, they disposed of it in a way that there is no "final resting place". Of course it took the Russian years to figure this out, but that is what they did. Quick burial at sea seems like a pretty good solution.

Then you have the issue of how you handle the body in the interim. While I am sure people would love to parade his body through the streets, no matter how bad he was, you have to follow a procedure that doesn't cast you in a bad light in the future. Personally, for me, his time in Hell is enough.

No doubt there has been a good bit of planning as to what to do when he is found, so they probably had a playbook that they followed. I can't imagine it going off much better than it did.

And Kudos to the civilian and military people who followed this through until the end.

Richard

scotty b
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ May 2 2011, 04:49 AM) *

The killing took place a week ago. His DNA was examined and there was an autopsy ( from what I have read and heard ) He was not shot and dumped in the ocean in a 24 hour period. My issue is when did it REALLY happen? It seems that no matter who is in office, anytime a presidents ratings fall and remain low there seems to be some unicorn and rainbow story that pops up out of the blue. As far as we know the jackass could have been dead for 6 years, and now was a good time to get the backpats and handjobs dry.gif

The other wonderful part is we only notified " certain individuals " in Pakistan of this action. While our troops were in the mansion, Pakistan scrambled fighter jets thinking there was a full on invasion. We also lost a helicopter while there. Allegedly by accient, not shot down. I guess our realtionship with Pakistan just agot a little shakier, like we needed that
veltror
Although it is great news he has been "dealt with" it does not mean the war is over far from it, i expect all sorts of crap to happen in the next few weeks, when the London Bombings happened it was not far from where i walked during the day. However, I also think the Americans need to find the fuckers who were funding Noraid and deal with them, having a bomb detonate a few hundred yards from your house is no fun trust me...
Richard Casto
Someone should start a thread on Bin Laden death conspiracy theories. Here is one I just made up...

Space shuttle Endeavour's launch was postponed not for technical reasons, but rather they are going to launch Bin Laden's body into space. After they fly the body to the US they will secretly put it into the space shuttle and place him into orbit. screwy.gif stirthepot.gif

Before the week is over, I am sure there will be even weirder ones floating around and getting traction within the fringe element. sad.gif

Richard
iamchappy
If Bin Laden is in Davey Jones locker, maybe he will make an appearance in the next Pirates of the Caribbean sequel.
Zundfolge
Ok, this is why I love the internet.

Google Map of Osama Hideout

The Man who Blogged bin Laden's Death by accident

Here's his actual twitter feed (if I ever find myself in Abbattotabad I'll have to look up his coffee shop)
KELTY360
bin Laden, Generalissimo Franco and Elvis will be performing nightly in the lounge of the Winnemuca Holiday Inn. They are trying to recruit Ghadaffi for vocals.
Tom
Well, I guess now the coming promotions for Panetta and Petraous make some sense. Just have to wonder why we learned of the promotions before we learned of Bin laden's death.
Tom
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.