Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 5 lug 15x9 wheels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
koozy
Looking for 15x9 wheels. Let me know what you have. Need 4.75 inch backspace.

These are for track use so the cheaper the better. Just need to spin true. I can live with ugly.

I have a very nice set of 15x7 cookies (black center, polish lip) to throw in for the deal if interested. Not selling the cookies without finding the wheels I need, though. Sorry.

Shipping to 95051 so please include shipping in price. Local would be nice.

Thank you

Mike

Andyrew
Mike you looking for a set of four? And does it have to be 15x9's? Ive got some Gotties that I believe are 15x 8's and 10's.
koozy
Hi Andrew. Yes, I need a set of 4 but 9's and 10's would probably work. I'm looking to squeeze 275 A6's under my flared fenders. Can I get 9 inch barrels for the 8 inch Gotties? And, if so, how much do you want for them?
Andyrew
Mike, You could probably get some of the barrels somewhere, but I really dont know where or how much they would be, IMHO they would probably be way more money than the wheels themselves.

Again, I think they are 8's and 10's, not 9's and 10's. I'll measure. They are the early style Gotties.

It sounds as if they wont work for you or will be to much work. I was going to try and mount some 9 and 10" goodyear canti slicks on them, but that was about 4 years ago and have since scrapped the tires/ project, as my 914 wont see slicks until I loose 200lbs of tq.

I want 500 for them and I'll meet you 1/2 way if you decide you want them.
koozy
Yea, please measure. If the fronts have enough backspace, all I need is halves so it may work out great. Have ya ever fit them on the 914?

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.