Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: May 2nd, 2011: PNW Porsche Day Video @ Triple xXx Rootbeer Drive-in
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mr.242
I did a quick grab and load of the pics and video that were created on May 2, 2011.

Good Times! Just a little fun at the end too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJrHq5OdEwo

poke.gif happy11.gif

KELTY360
av-943.gif av-943.gif lol-2.gif lol-2.gif

That Audi was sooooo bad! Too bad the photos couldn't do justice to the metalflake. It was like it had been trapped at the bottom of a snow globe.
rick 918-S
Lots of fun there! beerchug.gif
Mr.242
The guys said he spent 800 hours on paint work alone.....

What a waste of time! if we had 800 hours to work on anything...Imagine what we could get done! Oh yea, a bass boat shiney Audi. FAIL.

It needed a hitch for a real bass boat. Greenie statement to they guy was priceless and I had to walk away because I was laughing AT him and not WITH him.

beerchug.gif
6freak
Dang nice work bro
NORD

Nice Video! I didn't get to go but was nice to see the pictures driving.gif
Mr.242
poke.gif

Click to view attachment

lol-2.gif
KELTY360
QUOTE(Mr.242 @ May 2 2011, 06:26 PM) *

You'll understand when you get older.....you'll do anything to keep it up. slap.gif
Mr.242
KMA.gif

greenie
I enjoyed the heck out of that video! smilie_pokal.gif

We have some very nice cars (let's keep Troy away)
to show off now days. It seems the Teeners are really getting a lot of atttention.

Great work, and what a beautiful day we had.

Thanks!

Greenie
Bleyseng
Yes, we were lucky Troy didn't show up to spoil the beautiful array of 914's.

I got lots of lookieloo's asking questions and wanting to see how the top came off so I finally took the top off for a cute blond but she wouldn't reciprocate. bootyshake.gif
Rand
Thanks for sharing! Nice video. Lots of great cars. It was good to see my old turf and some of those great back roads again.
Comanchepilot
Thanks to everyone for a most enjoyable day. The weather was perfect for the car show and I left there, headed up to the airport to burn up some more old dinasours in the air.
6freak
QUOTE(Comanchepilot @ May 4 2011, 11:41 AM) *

Thanks to everyone for a most enjoyable day. The weather was perfect for the car show and I left there, headed up to the airport to burn up some more old dinasours in the air.

take me next time ...insert fly`n smiley
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.