Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 9:14 Breakfast
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
djm914-6
As the title says...

I'm thinking we could do something in the Concord MA area then take a little jaunt through the old battlegrounds and out toward western MA.

I seem to have been dropped from the local NERPCA rag, so is there a date that's better than another so as not to interfere with other events?
i love porsche
ehh..still too far for me
scottb
i'm already out west but depending on the agenda, i could be easily convinced.....
william harris
I'm interested in doing something, driving is good, but you'll have to put up with the Boxster. 914, maybe next summer. Keep me posted. biggrin.gif
djm914-6
Alrighty then...
I'll start looking for a place to hold a couple of us and think about an entertaining ride. Right now, I'm thinking the 12th of June looks good.

Any thoughts or ideas are welcome.
rhcb914
I'd love to go, but June 12 I'll be in Florida Tarpon fishing!! smile.gif
I'll have to catch you guys next time.

-Rob
william harris
Rob: of all the excuses! Tarpon fishing in Florida? Boy you sure have it rough, but I guess somebody has to do it. biggrin.gif
r_towle
Every sat would be cool if we could find a place that is midway for alot of people...highway access for our northern buddies...

Possibly off of 495 somewhere might be better for the NH/Maine crowd
Southern 495 might attract more

Maybe 495/pike area to get the most people

We could find a restaurant and just have an informal sat morning breakfast every week...

Rich
djm914-6
Hmmm, you're right Rich. Having the gathering off of the 495 (for the Cali guys snooping in) does sound more reasonable. That way NH, ME guys can find it easier and those from the Cape area can get there quicker. I'm not so sure about every week though; maybe once a month.

I'll snoop around tomorrow afternoon to see what I can find. If anyone has some ideas, now's the time to voice them.

Do we have more people in Western MA (and CT) or Eastern MA (and NH/ ME) willing to join something like this? Please stand up and be counted!
4WheelDrifter
Western CT guy here. I'm right near I-84.
scottb
bump...

i'm back on the road and ready for a visit....
djm914-6
Sorry folks, but I'm burnt out. I've been trying to talk to varous people and do my own searching, but haven't located a place suitable. If anyone want's to pick up this ball and run with it, be my guest. headbang.gif

I will make sure I plan another BBQ/ Drive again this year. Last years event was a tremendous success. I'll pick up more Bratts and peppers and plan a longer, more agressive drive. If anyone is interested in helping out, I would be appreciative. An I promise EJM, that I won't be asking for clutch help at this event.

Again, sorry for not being able to do pull this thing together.
djm914-6
unless of course ya'll want to join me at Ken's NY Deli in Burlington MA (9:14 6/12/04). That's the best CSOB breakfast place I actually know of.

376A Cambridge St.
Route 3A
Burlington, MA 01803
787-750-8480

http://www.dineinnewengland.com/profile/ke...eli_profile.htm

I'll bring my son(s) out for breakfast since my wife will be away on a walk for cancer.
Hartmann
agree.gif I am in on any NE get together! Just got my 914 back from the shop and am just looking forward to a good run. Anyone interested in Lake Placid, New York? I am in Plattsburgh, New York which is about 4-5 hours from Burlington, MA. Anything North of there would be great!.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.