heres the truth very much unlike the guy and his wife that sold me the car! it has some typical rust near doors and fenders.(she said come out drive 250 miles no rust and stainless steal exhaust! not true and not true) i found all the direct shorts. i paid the registration but it will need a smog if you choose to restore the car. it has a 2.0 that i can not get to fire also sounds like a bearing is going out( funny since the guy that i purchased the car from, an officer of the law no less . said it only had 15000 miles on it.and was in his friends car ran great.what a crock!) i can tell you it has dual weber 40"S and it seems like a perfect core to rebuild. i dont now about the tranny it does shift. it also does not hace ac, it has some lines and the coil under the front hood. no pump or fan section under dash.it does have a new starter i purchaced over the weekend and a new battery. you can take the reciepts for the warrenty. lifetime on the starter from pepboys and 24 months on the battery at kragen.i also have a extra top. as foir the previous owners since they wont return my calls i hop they read craigs list once in a while see the photo of there old car and read this listing. KARMA BUDDY! i guess i enjoy a simpler life one when you look a man in the eyes and shake his hand you better not be telling a lie because your name is on it. ask me what ever questions you might have on this car ill answer as soon as i can. as for low balling me i have since checked into getting parts for this and i think its got more then liusted in just parts. i also dont need any trades . if your interested let me know, as soon as i can ill get a couple photos up

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article