Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Rear Reflector!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
speed metal army
Pics and prices,no holes please.Im after the one with the reflectors on the sides.
Thanks! smile.gif
speed metal army
Center "PORSCHE" reflector... biggrin.gif
silver74insocal
"perfect" ? why not buy one from porsche new and have it cut to length? confused24.gif
speed metal army
goof.gif
QUOTE(silver74insocal @ May 3 2011, 11:54 PM) *

"perfect" ? why not buy one from porsche new and have it cut to length? confused24.gif

K..Good idea.Didn't actually know that was possible! biggrin.gif It seems every part I need I go with other sources because of the old "It shows as NLA"
speed metal army
Despite that...Still looking! rolleyes.gif
Strudelwagon
The one I have and took off requires you drill 6 holes in the back panel to mount. I took it off and welded up the holes. It's available with the solinoid and under dash button for cheap
Steve
speed metal army
QUOTE(Strudelwagon @ May 5 2011, 06:04 AM) *

The one I have and took off requires you drill 6 holes in the back panel to mount. I took it off and welded up the holes. It's available with the solinoid and under dash button for cheap
Steve

Pm sent smile.gif
Strudelwagon
quote name='speed metal army' date='May 5 2011, 12:24 PM' post='1473074']
[quote name='Strudelwagon' post='1472878' date='May 5 2011, 06:04 AM']
Steve
[/quote]
Pm sent smile.gif
[/quote]
Click to view attachment
here's a pic of the one i have
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.