Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ORPAC AX
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
J P Stein
Had a decent day. Got stuck in the first run group while the course was wet....but drying. Went out at 67 & finished at 58.1 which will give you the idea.

Tom Kotzian showed up with his brand new (1K mi) 04, ought6 & smoked all of us.....55.3, IIRC....first run group.

Chuck was next at 57.4....2nd run group......the whiner.

Craig was there with his new ex Dunkle car. I'll bet it'll be gud when he gets it running on 6 cylinders biggrin.gif

Jim C has new Kuhmos, but I'll let him tell youz bout that.....he was talkin' bout course management....way over my haid, but I'll use that line some day biggrin.gif

Low turn out cause of the weather ...which turned out to be pretty nice...after I ran cool.gif
ChrisReale
Ya gotta do sumthin about them 'Vette's JP fighting19.gif
J P Stein
I can handle most all the vettes, it's that Mr. Kotzian who kills me.

The old fart has been doing this stuff since the first testement.....he is just too good. I've watched him drive many different cars.....they all are hella quick when he's pedalin' them. We could get close to his black car (385hp), this new red thang is killer.
He was running Kumho Estas rear and Vracers front.
He'll really check out when the 710s come back.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.