I want to sell this car. This was a dependable daily driver for years before parking her. This 69' was dropped up front w a fully adjustable beam. Porsche 914 chrome rims. The rims alone new are $600 plus tax! Not to mention the: Plugs, Wires, Distributor Cap, Fuel Lines & Filter, Points, Rotor, Battery...all have 0(ZERO) miles on them, and installed! All new equipment and came from 'BILL&STEVES'. She has a maroon interior w/low back seats...of course! She needs paint, although the seats are 'ok', she needs a new interior, and an owner. Two small pressure dings on each door, and a dent on the right rear fender, and a dent in the hood...other than that shes Aces! She has been dechromed as well. Car has been sitting for several years. Tires are flat. She will need to be towed. I checked 6 months ago with the dmv, and they wanted $280 for registration. I cranked her over yesterday, and she showed me an oil leak. Im guessig oil cooler seals. If you know about bugs, she just needs a new gasket set. She will be gone by this weekend!! Already have cash offers, and I will accept the closest to my price.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article