Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GPR Grant 2.0 Rings In Stock Special Buy
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
hwgunner
So, Grant Rings have been out of stock at all my distributors for some time now. One of my distributors said that they might be able to talk Grant in to production and this is the result. I have 9 sets of 2.0 rings available for $35.00/set. $5.00 shipping and tax in CA. piratenanner.gif
hwgunner
icon_bump.gif
Radmacdaddy
I need a set urgently. Can you over night these?

Where can I access a payment portal? Thanks!

edit: nevermind... found it!
But still need urgently and no answer at the office... guess you aren't open on saturdays... sigh
QUOTE(hwgunner @ May 3 2011, 01:54 PM) *

So, Grant Rings have been out of stock at all my distributors for some time now. One of my distributors said that they might be able to talk Grant in to production and this is the result. I have 9 sets of 2.0 rings available for $35.00/set. $5.00 shipping and tax in CA. piratenanner.gif
Radmacdaddy
These are listed on the Grant website as being for a "229"

Are you sure they are good for a 2.0?

Look at the attached pdf sad.gif

hwgunner
QUOTE(Radmacdaddy @ Oct 1 2011, 12:24 PM) *

I looked at it and the 912 and 914 2.0 are the same motor.

jonathan
hwgunner
Radmacdaddy
QUOTE(hwgunner @ Oct 3 2011, 11:39 AM) *

QUOTE(Radmacdaddy @ Oct 1 2011, 12:24 PM) *

I looked at it and the 912 and 914 2.0 are the same motor.

jonathan
hwgunner

Does a set cover all pistons in an engine, or per piston?

What is an overnighter & 2nd day cost for zip: 85929?
914werke
QUOTE(Radmacdaddy @ Oct 3 2011, 09:58 AM) *

agree.gif confused24.gif
hwgunner
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Oct 16 2011, 03:37 PM) *

QUOTE(Radmacdaddy @ Oct 3 2011, 09:58 AM) *

agree.gif confused24.gif

Wow, somehow my notification must have failed. Sorry guys. this kit is a complete kit for a set of 4 pistons. Let me know if you need any.

jonathan
hwgunner
hwgunner
beer3.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.