Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GPR Data Entry Position Available, anyone interested?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
hwgunner
OK, here is the deal: I need someone to do a bunch of data entry for me. I really wanted someone in my area so they could "come to work" and I could keep my eyes on them but i also need someone that understands cars. I have decided to offer this up here because I think I might find someone who understands car and really the job can be done from anywhere. If you can make a decent ebay auction, use excel and know how to surf the internet and are interested in making some $$ please call me at the # in my sig. Lets talk about it. beerchug.gif
Dr Evil
How many hours a week? idea.gif
RJMII
That's right up my alley! I'll call you tomorrow sometime.
race914
Hi Jonathan,

I'm local (Nipomo), have 914 knowledge, web/internet/ebay experience & interested in part-time work.

Was at your BBQ with our 914-6 and bought the 901 & misc parts!

Click to view attachment

PM if you want to explore opportunities

Greg
hwgunner
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ May 3 2011, 08:07 PM) *

How many hours a week? idea.gif

I am looking for 30-40 hours per week. I am, however, not sure i can afford a doctors sallery! poke.gif
hwgunner
QUOTE(RJMII @ May 3 2011, 08:58 PM) *

That's right up my alley! I'll call you tomorrow sometime.

Looking forward to your call. beerchug.gif
hwgunner
QUOTE(race914 @ May 4 2011, 06:51 AM) *

Hi Jonathan,

I'm local (Nipomo), have 914 knowledge, web/internet/ebay experience & interested in part-time work.

Was at your BBQ with our 914-6 and bought the 901 & misc parts!

Click to view attachment

PM if you want to explore opportunities

Greg

I remember. PM'd
Cap'n Krusty
"Explore opportunities"? I've heard of that ................. Maybe somewhere in the Sandbox ..................

The Cap'n
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.