Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Four New Chrome Wheels w Hubcaps
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
pman
I'm trying to find the chrome wheels used on the 356S90 Porsche that would fit a 914. Would anyone have a source? Thanks,
tat2dphreak
QUOTE(pman @ May 24 2004, 05:18 PM)
I'm trying to find the chrome wheels used on the 356S90 Porsche that would fit a 914. Would anyone have a source? Thanks,

WAY wrong bolt pattern.... that looks like the 5x 200(?)closest thing I can think of, get some of the stock steel wheels from early teeners and have them chromed... or find a beelte chrome beelt rim you like...

the beetle rims have the wrong offset or backspacing(can't remember which), but will work for street with bling bling... or there may be spacers/adapters that beelte guys use to run the 356 rims...(I have seen many beetles use that bolt pattern, but never asked how, only WHY?!) but I wouldn't do it...
TheCabinetmaker
I believe those may be the same as the Ghia wheels. Don't think they'll fit a 914. John or Mark should chime in here.
tat2dphreak
most ghias I've seen have beetle bolt pattern... same as 914s...

there are kits to change the pattern, but I don't know what's involved in them...
tod914
Thought I seen some chrome steel rims in the Tweeks catalog. Maybe check there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.